Chapter Nine - Five Seconds Of Summer ;)

I slept in my own bed that bed and I felt a little bit lonely. But I soldiered on and slept peacefully. I got up early to make breakfast, and as soon as the last of the bacon and pancakes hit the plates I put out they boys and Calista came rushing into the kitchen.

“You made breakfast,” they all said at the same time.

“Yes, now make a line and take a plate,” I smiled, took a plate and sat down at the table which we hadn’t used since we got here. Paul told me last night that they had only used it once since they brought the apartment and that was when Simon, or Uncle Simon as the boy calls him, came for dinner and an apartment inspection.

The boys completely ignored me and walked to the couch and sat down. I sighed and started eating my breakfast. After a few minutes the chair beside me scrapped across the floor and I looked up and saw Liam sit next to me.

“Hey,” He smiled warmly and I started eating again.

“Hey,” I laughed a little and started eating again.

We finished breakfast and Paul came in about half an hour after the boys made me and Calista do the dishes as well, but they promised us a massage, so after we got dressed and sat on the couch getting a massage. So when Paul came in the door, Liam and Louis where massaging my feat, Niall was massaging Calista’s feet and Harry was massaging my back.

So you can imagine the look in Paul’s face when he walked in the door. I was laughing and so was Calista.

“Umm,” Paul kinda just stood idling in the doorway.

“We washed the dishes, it’s only fair,” I shrugged my shoulder and Paul just sighed.

“Okay, well Mr Cowell wants you in his office, like now,” Paul looked at his watch and we all stood up and rushed around getting our shoes on and grabbing phones and bags and things and in three minutes we all squished into the elevator. I was pressed against Harry and Paul kept giving us weird looks.

We all squished into a big 7 seater jeep and we just fit. I was in the middle squished in-between Calista and Louis and trust me it wasn’t fun!! They were pushing me and sandwiching me and they were playing corners and I think Paul went around the block purposely three extra times.

 We ended up outside the studio in less than ten minutes and Paul got out of the car first and covered us from a few crazy fans trying to get to the boys. There was a different receptionist and after a few minutes of waiting we were called into Simon’s actual office not the recording studio.

Calista and I sat down on the two single chairs while the boys stood behind us.  Harry was on the opposite sides of the room, behind Calista while Liam was behind me and he had his hands on my shoulders.

“Okay, how do you explain this,” Simon through down five magazines and two mews papers and he places his I pad across from us with a gossip website on it. Al of them had one thing in common. Harry and I trapped in the car in different positions; one of them was when he was cupping my cheek.

My cheeks went up in flames and I ducked my head down. I looked out the corner of my eye and I saw Harry doing the same thing.

“I mean, its fine and we can handle publicity; but guys, you didn’t even tell me and I feel upset you didn’t tell me first and I found out this way,” Simon shook his head and I lifted mine back up.

“So you’re not mad?” Harry asked and Simon smiled

“No, I’m not mad, now we have slightly bigger issues to deal with,” He packed up the magazines and pulled out a blank cd cover and a black sheet of poster paper.