Chapter Elleven - Confusion

Confusion, nothing good really comes from that emotion. So it wasn’t good when I’m waiting for my makeup artist to come and do my makeup; while Harry is flirting with the fashion stylish or whatever she’s called, she gets out my clothes.

I sat in the chair next to Simon who is here to look over my photo shoot, and I’m glaring at Harry.

“I’m going to get some Coffee would you like some?” Simon asked

“Yes please Uncle Si,” I smiled at him lightly and he squeezed my shoulder lightly.

When my makeup artist finally came HE asked me a lot of questions about the song I was singing so he “could get the right shade, for the right emotion,” other than the questions he was super sweet and so funny.

Simon came back about ten minutes later, while my makeup artist was putting the finishing touches on me.

“Amazing,” I heard Liam say and when I looked into the mirror I saw Liam, Niall, Louis, Calista and Zayn standing behind me. Simon placed my coffee on the dressing table and nodded his head in approval.

“Now we just have to get you clothed and you’re ready for the photo shoot,” Marcus my makeup artist said.

I got out of the chair and hugged everyone lightly and saw they were dressed and ready.

“I don’t know why you need makeup you look beautiful without it,” Zayn said and the others nodded in agreement.

“Thanks Zayn,” I gave him an extra hug

“RUBY, GET THE CLOTHES READY,” I heard Marcus yelled and the girl flirting with Harry jumped, said something to Harry and ran out the back to the clothes rack probably. After the girl ran out the back quickly Harry walked over to us and I just stood there staring at him like everyone else in the group but he said nothing.

Ruby came back in under two minutes with a massive clothes rack.

“Some of this stuff is nice,” Me and Calista said at the same time and started laughing.

“I’m going to be picking out the clothes for the photo shoot, here,” She pulled out a floor length really ugly dress.

“Wow, did you even read the song description,” Calista said and put her hand on here hip.

“Well no but does it matter?” Ruby challenged Calista and Louis and Niall held onto Calista while she tried to get to Ruby.

“Fine, pick out your own outfits then, see if I care,” Ruby stomped off and Louis, Niall and Calista did some sort of three way high five.

I sighed and looked through the clothing rack. I saw a few things that would go nicely with the song. The song was about a girl missing her fiancé, who was in the army and then in the final chorus he comes home.

I picked out a purple patterned summer dress, it had a thick band under the bust area and I picked out some cute black heels to go with the outfit.

“I’ll be back,” I said over my shoulder to the group and walked into the change room.

I carefully slip the dress on trying not the ruin my makeup or hair which was put up on a lose bun strands of hair falling from the bun. When I came out of the dressing room I sat on a chair outside of the little change room and put my heels on.

I walked slowly over to where to group was but they weren’t there so I walked over to the dressing table.

“You look lovely, now would you like to accessorise?” Marcus came to stand beside me and put a large box on the table. He opened the box and there was heaps of jewellery. I put on simple black studded earrings, a silver cuff bracelet and a simple black locket necklace.