Chapter Fifteen - Dress Shopping

I woke up when Harry put me in the limo and we were sitting next to each other. The guys were laughing and tweeting while Calista was showing Mairead how to use her new twitter account. I sat on the end with Harry while the others were on the side and the mini bar/fridge was on the other side.

“I’m so hungry,” Niall flopped down into the ground and he groaned.

“Same,” Louis flopped down onto Niall and then Mairead jumped on Louis and Zayn jumped on Mairead, Calista jumped on Zayn, then Liam jumped on Calista, Harry jumped on Liam and I rested my feet on the dog pile.

“I’m comfy, how you doing Niall?” I giggled and I heard a muffled yell.

“Okay guys, we need the little leprechaun,” Harry said getting off Liam and the dog pile slowly got smaller and smaller until it was just Niall lying on the floor of the limo panting. Mairead and Calista laughed while Niall attempted to peel himself off the floor.

“How about I make dinner?” I asked and Niall gave me a big smile.

“What about my Nandos chicken?” I asked and his grin got even wider and he dragged me off the seat and into a massive hug which ended in him falling back and me landing on top of him, my skirt went up and my small rainbow bike shorts on display.

“Jeez love pick a guy would ya,” I heard Liam say and laughter filled the car.

I felt hands pull my skirt down and I turned to see harry fixing my skirt and he helped me back in to my seat. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his side. The car ride back was pretty good. When we got home I made my special chicken and I swear they all licked their plates clean, even Paul who left before we could get him to do the dishes.

“So,” Liam stretched out the word and I bit my lip, we were all in the lounge room and it was just about to turn 11 o’clock.

“Were off to bed to have a sleep over in my room, off to bed love birds,” Louis pushed me and Harry into Harry’s room.

“Umm, I don’t have my Pjs,” I called out and I heard Louis yell something out but I couldn’t make it out so I just huffed and turned to look at Harry. He was holding a big t-shit and he threw it at my face. I felt a little bit nervous changing in front of Harry, I turned around so my back was to him so I stripped off my clothes except my undies and bra and I put the shirt on, it reached about mid- thigh and when I turned around Harry was in boxers and I was drooling at his chest. I didn’t even notice him coming closer and pulling me into bed.

“Come on love, the gig must have tired you out,” Harry pulled the covers over us when we were both in bed.

“Nah, I’m pretty awake,” I shrugged and leant back against the head rest and Harry gave me and evil smirk. My eyes widened as he laughed evilly.

“Tickle, tickle,” Harry said in a creepy voice and I squealed as Harry tickled me.

“Harry, no it hurts, Harry your fingers are digging in,” I squealed but Harry ignored my please and I kept squealing. After about five minutes of Harry tickling me the door burst open and everyone was at the door.

“I told you they weren’t doing anything, you owe me ten,” Liam said and high fived Zayn, they looked at Louis and Niall who looked disappointed. Calista and Mairead had their eyes covered with their hands.

“It’s safe they’re not doing anything unfortunately,” Niall moped and he dragged Louis back in to his room.

“Seriously, you bet on whether Blaze and I were going to sleep together on the first night?” Harry looked at the rest of them that were standing in his door way.