Chapter Twelve - Going Home

Three movies and 10 packets of popcorn later (five of them ended up either on the floor or down Niall's pants, don't ask) I was ready to sleep for days.

I trudged back to Calista and my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed, I put on my alarm on so I could have a shower in the morning and fell asleep straight away.

My body jolted back into reality as Bring Me To The Horizon's "And the snakes start to sing" started playing in my ear. I pulled my phone put from under my pillow and turned off my alarm.

"What time is it?" I heard Calista groan from her bed as I got up and picked my clothing I put on top of my suitcase.

"Go back to sleep, I'm going to have a shower," I pushed her duvet back over her body. She had flung it off herself getting ready to get up.

"Ill wake you up in an hour," I said quietly as I slipped into bathroom.

The hot water was the perfect thing for my aching joints. I massaged my peppermint smelling shampoo then conditioner.

I got out of the shower dried myself off and got changed into my white and grey jeans, with my white singlet and lime green half top.

I blow dried my hair and tied it up in a braid that went from my right side of my head and ended over my left shoulder. I added some mascara and eyeliner but left the foundation off. My pours were getting a little clogged from all the makeup.

I tossed my clothes and towel into the laundry basket and walked into the bedroom where Calista was sprawled across her bed.

I made my bed and pulled on grey socks and my green high top converse. I packed the last of my things and I walked over to Calista and slapped her butt.

She yelped and up glaring at me.

I just smiled, she then proceeded to pick up her close roughly and slam the door of the bathroom shut as she went to have a shower.

I just laughed and started making her bed, she never made it and I wanted to leave the room respectable.

Calista emerged ten minutes later, she was always much quicker at showers than me.

"How long till we have to leave?" She asked as she zipped up her suit case and then put on her blue beanie and blue high top converse.

"About ten minutes will we have to leave to go to the airport," I shrugged an looked at what she was wearing.

She had three quarter deep blue jeans shorts. Black singlet and light blue lose top over the singlet. The beanie she was wearing made the outfit perfect.

"What?" She asked and I realised I had been staring at her for about a minute.

"Nothing, your just very blue," I smiled and pulled the Handel out for my suit case and Calista did the same.

For the next 7 minutes to exact included a quick breakfast and lots and lots of goodbye kisses and hugs.

The boys couldn't come with us because someone had tipped the paparazzi what airport we were going to and I really didn't want to wait any longer for another ticket.

"We're going for a week and a half behave yourselves," I kissed Liam's cheek as Calista, Paul and I get into the elevator.

"I'll keep them in line," Liam promised and the doors closed. Another body guard was watching over the boys while Paul saw us off.

It took us about half an hour to go through security, find the map and actually find out plane. We handed the flight attendant our tickets and she gave us a false smile.