Chapter Ten - These are my roomates

It was a very eventful day, we went to the London eye and Calista and I had our faces pressed to the glass of the bubble basically through the whole hour of the ride.

We got mobbed three times, once when we were exiting Nandos, the second time when we exited the London eye and the third was when we were shopping for hats, for the boys and we were five minutes from the apartment but we didn’t want to expose their apartment. Paul was with us so he rung back up and we managed to get a car and escaped.

We caught up with Perri and Zayn when we went to get juice and a muffin. Louis gave me a piggy back ride and Luke and Michael decided to have a piggy back so Luke jumped on Michaels back and we raced around the outside of the coffee shop. While Niall, Calista, Ashton and Callum and Perri were playing tiggy in between out race. Zayn, Liam and Harry smiled while taking pictures of us being crazy. Liam kept looking at Harry and whispering something to him, and then Harry would blush and look away.

“WE WIN,” Louis screamed and he was jumping up and down and forgot I was on his back and I had to cling for dear life onto him while I was half screaming half laughing.

“Sorry Blaze,” He smiled and he put me down and we high fived. Luke and Michael raced towards us and we both screamed and ran, Louis tackled Calista to the ground and I jumped onto Niall and he fell over. So we all just lay on the concrete like idiots laughing and rolling around.

Suddenly we heard an echo of screaming and we all sat up quickly and saw a group of girls running towards us.

“Run, Run, RUN,” Niall screamed and we all got up quickly. Harry, Liam and Zayn were already out of the Café and Paul was already rushing to the car and unlocking it.

“Everyone in the Van now,” Paul yelled and we scrambled to the van.

We all fell in and Paul started to drive but then Calista screamed “STOP,” and she opened the sliding door and Louis and Niall climbed in.

“How could you forget us?” Louis gasped when we turned down a street away from the directioners.

“There are just too many of you right now,” Paul said but in the rear view mirror, I saw him smile.

“Did you just smile Paul,” Calista asked and we all started laughing.

“Oh course not,” He scoffed and then smirked.

We drove around for about half an hour singing to the radio and tweeting pictures. When we got to the apartment I was physically and mentally drained. As we got in the elevator I leant against the door wall and everyone was jumping around talking.

“Hey Blaze isn’t your new friend coming over for dinner tonight?” Louis asked when we walked out of the elevator and we said goodbye to the 5SOS boys when they left to go to their apartment.

“Oh yeah, so what are we having for dinner?” Zayn asked as we walked into the apartment. Zayn and Perri sat on couch along with Niall, Louis, Liam and Calista. Harry came and stood beside me. Paul leant up against the far wall observing us

“Well I don’t know what you’re having,” I made he ‘you’re’ louder than the rest of the sentence and everyone gave me a confused look.

“Paul, can you do me a big favour and take the boys out for dinner while Calista, my new friend Mairead and I have dinner here,” I put on the puppy dog eyes and twirled a stand of my hair around my finger.

“I don’t know-,” Paul started but then I pouted and Calista walked over to me and joined in and he sighed.

“Alright, alright, when do you want them out?” He asked and I looked at the clock on the wall, it read 5:50 pm.