Chapter Eighteen - Clubbing Time!!

“Blaze come on, come out and show us,” I heard Mairead yell from the other side of the door; I stood in front of the mirror and tried to not frown at my appearance. I was in my dressing room, I was about to do a full concert by myself with a band, with my album songs and a few cover songs and the boys were going to end the show with me.

“I don’t want to come out, I look weird, I don’t know how to explain it,” I yelled back. I was wearing dark green short shorts with a skull singlet; I was wearing my converse because they were one of my sponsors. 

“Blaze, open up or I’m getting Uncle Simon,” I heard Niall say and so I sighed, fluffed my hair up a bit more and walked over and unlocked the door.  The gang walked in and I sat down on one of the couches and rubbed the back of my neck.

“Five minutes till you’re on,” My stage manager yelled from the corridor. I stood up and grabbed my water bottle.

“I think you look amazing,” Harry kissed me on the lips and I backed up once we broke apart from the kiss.

“You’re meant to say that you’re my boyfriend,” I kissed his cheek and jogged out of the room and up the stairs leading to the side of the stage. I could feel the energy from the crowds and I was jumping up and down, out of the corner of my eye I could see Harry smiling at me. I turned my head so I could my face was in his direction and he gave me a discrete wink.

I felt a hand on my back and the stage manager gave me a smile and pushed me more forward signalling me to go on the stage. I smiled and walked onto the massive stage and the massive size of the crowd hit me like a two ton truck caring a five ton rhino and that rhino happened to be wearing a one ton gold necklace; Yeah, I was pretty shocked.

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to my first night of my London tour,” I said into the microphone and the crowd went wild. I smiled wider, knowing that this is where I belonged. Every song made me more confident and happier.

The boys finished off my concert with their famous song “The best song ever”. When the song started, Mairead, Calista and I came out onto the stage with water guns and sprayed the boys. We started dancing with the boys and Niall gave me his microphone and he picked Mairead up and spun her around while Calista sprayed them both with water and I sung along with boys. I laughed and ran away from Liam and Zayn who had gotten a hold of Calista and my water gun while Mairead was on Niall’s back spraying Louis during his solo in the song.

Finally I grabbed all the water guns and gave them to people in the audience while we all sung together and getting sprayed by the crowd who now had beach balls, I don’t even know where they came from. Zayn hit his high note and I got the shivers down my back bone. When the song finished Harry came up leant me backwards and kissed me in front of the whole crowd and everyone cheered even louder. When I was standing straight again I glared at him and he smiled at me cheekily.

Ten minutes later we were sitting in the dressing room waiting for Paul to come around with the car. I was looking at my phone, it wasn’t even eleven o’clock yet, I wasn’t tiered at all. I sighed and leant back into the couch.

“I’m not tired can we go out somewhere?” I asked looking around at the group and I saw Niall and Louis smile evilly at me.  

“What?” I asked looking at the boys mysterious looks.

“How about a night on the town, bright lights, drinks and dancing?” Louis did jazz hands Calista stifled a laugh as he glared at her.

“So clubbing?” Liam asked

“Yes, clubbing,” Niall smiled

“I guess that sounds like a pretty fun night,” I responded.