Chapter Eight - Held hostage by the boyz!!

We decided after an hour an half of snuggling we should get up, well mainly because my stomach wouldn’t shut up and Harry suggested we get up before it starts to eat itself. So he dragged me out of bed and we walked slowly into the kitchen, mostly because Harry wouldn’t put a shirt on but I managed to get him to put one on.

I walked into the kitchen with Harry in tow just in time to see Calista pull the blanket off Louis and onto her, they were both lying on opposite ends of the couch. I sniggered at the look on Louis face and laughed when he pulled it back onto him.

Soon it was turned into a full on tug of war and I saw Niall leaning against the wall laughing. I could hear Harry banging some pots and pans in the kitchen so I just kept watching the scene unfold in front of me. I was leaning on the wall next to Niall laughing my head off, snorting in the progress making Niall laugh even more.

In the end Louis’ hands slipped, he fell onto the floor and Calista curled up on the couch with the blanket.

“Noooo,” Louis yelled in frustration and Calista poked her tongue out and snuggled deeper into the couch. Niall walked passed me with his phone out and he was typing.

“Louis just got better by a girl, time to join a gym lad haha,” He said typing into his phone.

“What is he doing?” I asked no one in particular

“Twitter, he’s is addicted, were thinking about taking him to the loony bin,” Harry answered me handing me a plate of bacon and a boiled egg.

“Hey, I’ll put you in a bin, in a minute,” Niall warned Harry and I saw Louis smile out the corner of his eye.

“But Niall, you’ve already put him in the bin,” Louis laughed and soon we were all laughing.

“Could you guys be any louder,” Liam said coming out of his room SHIRTLESS!!!

I stood there trying to look away but I couldn’t so Harry covered my eyes and I just smiled shook my head and sat down next to Calista’s head and started eating my breakfast. We sat in silence for a while, we all just watched re runs off X factor UK and the sound of Niall laughing while he watched vines sometimes filled silent space.

After about the third episode Liam turned off the TV and we all groaned, he then went over to the curtains and ripped the open and Calista and I being idiots, hissed like vampires and hid under the blanket.

After we recovered from Vamp-Vill me and Calista got dressed and we lay on my bed and we were talking about my date with Harry.

“WHAT YOU DIDN’T KISS HIM,” Calista screamed and I clamped my hand over her mouth and she just wiggled her eyebrows and licked me.

“Oh gross Calista, why do you always lick me,” I wiped my hand on her shoulder and I smiled and I continued talking about my amazing date with Harry Styles.

After a little while we were just lying on my bed talking about random stuff when we heard whispers outside the door. I pulled Calista to her feet and smiled and motioned to the door.

I put up my hand and she grabbed the door handle.

I put up three fingers.

Two fingers

One finger

And Calista opened the door and I waited for the crash but it never came, I walked to stand next to Calista and I saw she was just as confused as me. I looked left and right and Calista shrugged and I held up my hand before she could shut the door, I heard shuffling and then the boys jumped out from the Bathroom and Louis bedroom with Nerf guns and started shooting us.