6.Bondita's wish.

Parth and Som were working, but Som looked disturbed, so Parth decided to ask him what was the matter.

"What's wrong, Som? You seem worried. Is something bothering you?" Parth asked.

"No, Dada, it's nothing," Som lied.

"Som, you can tell me."

"Well, Dada... I'm worried about Anirudh Dada," Som confessed.

"Why? Is everything alright?" Parth inquired.

"Dada, before I answer, you must tell me the truth. Apko Bondita ki kasam," Som insisted.

"Som, what is this? You know how much I love Bondita, and yet..." Parth protested.

"Dada, calm down. I know, and I also know that you two don't hide anything from each other. Dada, please tell me, who does Bondita love?" Som requested earnestly.

"Well..." Parth hesitated, unsure if he should reveal the truth.

"Dada, please, it's very important for me to know," Som pleaded.

"Gudiya loves Anirudh," Parth finally admitted.

"I knew it!" Som exclaimed in happiness.

"Yes, but why are you worried about Anirudh then?" Parth asked.

"That's the problem. Anirudh Dada loves Bondita, but he thinks she loves someone else," Som explained.

"What? Anirudh loves Bondita?! She'll be so happy when she finds out!" Parth exclaimed.

"I'll tell Anirudh Dada that Bondita doesn't love anyone else but him," Som declared.

"No, Som. We shouldn't interfere. They need to handle this themselves," Parth advised.

"You're right," Som agreed.

Meanwhile...

"Bandu, just once, tell Anirudh Babu how you feel. I'm sure he loves you too. Didn't you tell me he keeps asking who you love?" Randheer tried to convince her.

"Yes, Randheer, I feel the same, but I'm afraid he might distance himself from me," Bondita confessed.

"Look, Bondu, you created this problem yourself. You told Anirudh Babu that you love someone else. Even if he loves you, he won't confess, thinking you love someone else," Randheer explained.

"Yes, you're right," she said, deep in thought, and then suddenly shouted, "IDEA!"

"What idea?"

"Just watch," Bondita said with a mischievous smile.

"Alright, do whatever you need to. I'm getting late; I have to go," Randheer said.

She hugged him, and Randheer kissed her forehead. "Take care," he said.

"You too," she replied.

As soon as Randheer left, Anirudh arrived.

Anirudh's POV

After finishing my work, I went to the Das mansion. I wanted to apologize to Randheer for my behavior. As soon as I knocked on Bondita's door, she called out softly, "Biristra Babu?! Come in."

I loved it when she called me Biristra Babu. I remembered asking her why she called me that instead of Barrister Babu. She had complained cutely, "offo apko har baat se pareshani hai" When I asked again, she said, "Jab mein choti si thi tab bohot tark karti thi and Baba told me that when I grow up, I should become a Barrister Babu. But since I was so little, I used to say Biristra Babu instead. Now do you understand, Bubbhu Babu?" I chuckled, remembering her cute expression.

(Oh, do you have a problem with everything?) (When I was little, I used to argue a lot)

"Why are you standing there smiling? Come in," she said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Bondita, where is Randheer? I don't see him," I asked.

"He just left. Did you need something?" she asked.

"No, nothing special... I'll take my leave," I said.

"Wait!" she stopped me as I was about to leave. I turned towards her, raising an eyebrow, asking what happened.

"I need something from you. Will you give it to me?" she asked, surprising me.

"Yes, yes, Bondita, whatever you want, just ask," I replied.

"Promise?" she asked, pinching her throat.

"Promise," I mimicked her gesture.

"Anirudh Babu, can you take me to the person I love?" she asked in one breath, and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"But Bondita, how can I? I neither know him nor does he know me. How can I..." I tried to make an excuse.

"You know him very well, and when you find out who he is, you'll come running to me," she said, confusing me further.

"But I don't even know his name," I said.

"His name is ARC," she revealed.

"Alright," I said with a heavy heart and left.

I knew I would have to face this one day, but now, who the hell is this ARC, Bondita's so-called love? I need to find out who ARC is. She told me I know him, but how? This is driving me crazy. I'll talk to Som; he might help me.

Som's POV

Dada called me to his study.

"What's wrong, Dada?" I asked, seeing he looked tense.

He told me what happened today. I was laughing in my mind at how stupid my Dada is. Bondita clearly told him she loves him. Today, I believe that people go crazy in love. I mean, look at my Dada; he forgot his own name. He is ARC, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary; his signature is ARC, but see, he has gone mad! Poor Dada. I think he should figure this out himself.

"Dada, I don't know who ARC is. You should find out yourself; maybe you'll find him," I said and immediately left his study.

I loved seeing him confused and forgetting his own name.

My poor Dada.

Precap: Confession