Promo 1

Bondita was running, and Anirudh was chasing her. Suddenly, her leg got stuck in the carpet, and she was about to fall, but he was quick enough to hold her. He held her by her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Joh main khena chahta hu tumse aur joh tum sunn na chahti ho mujhse....uski ghavah banegi aaj ki raat." He whispered in her ears making her blush.

(What I want to say to you and what you want to hear from me... tonight will be the witness of that)

"Bohot intezar kiya hai birristra babu ye sunneko Aaj intezar mat karwana  nhi toh dil toot jayega."

(I've waited a long time to hear this from you, Barrister Babu. Don't make me wait tonight, or my heart will break.)

Anirudh side-hugged her, smiling, and left.

It was late at night, and Bondita was restlessly waiting for Anirudh, but he didn't come. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. Expecting Anirudh, she rushed to open the door, only to find Som standing there with his head lowered.

"Som Dada ap? Birritra babu ghar aye kya? Woh Thik toh hai na? Ap kuch Bol kyu nahi rahe?"

(Som Dada, you? Did Barrister Babu come home? Is he alright? Why aren't you saying anything)

She asked him lots of questions, worried about 'his' safety.

"Bondita Dada ghar toh aye hai par...."

(Bondita, Dada did come home, but....)