Never Ending Summer

Emma's P.O.V: It's been a year since me and mia have been friends now. She's like a new bff to me, But Andi will be right by my side, forever and always.

Mia's P.O.V: Today Is our Last day of summer till, the first day of school. I can't believe, I'm friends with emma alonso, she'll always be my BFF, Forever and always. I can't believe that Danny is gonna sing again.

Daniel's P.O.V: I was gonna sing " It's Always you " again.
I can't believe that this summer was over already, times flys.

" Some people say that the moment is gone, and then they tell you,it's time to move,on. But don't you listen to the words ,that they say. cause we got magic,that just won't go away. And we may be 100 worlds apart,but that won't keep me from your heart. You can't fight the rain, when it's already fallen, you can't hide the truth from yourself, when your all in, no one can erase, this I'll always be drawing, you closer,closer, what ever I do. it's always you . It's always you.

Everyone starts to claps, as I went down the stage.

Jax's P.O.V: Emma, Looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. I smiled at her, and she smiled at me. I tilted my head and kissed her passionately.

Emma's P.O.V: Sparks had fly, I kissed Jax Back, passionately as I put my arms around his neck.

Andi: Ewww P.D.A
Jax: You know you would have done the same thing with Phillip.
Andi: * rolls her eyes*
Emma: * laughs*

Maddie's P.O.V:Diego was standing in front of some kids. I went behind him, and put my arms around his neck. He looked behind me and smiled. I smiled back at him too .

Diego's P.O.V: I was looking around, then I felt arms around my neck, I turned my head around, to see a beautiful, girl. Witch way Maddie.
I smiled at her, and she smiled at me.
I looked into her dark green, eyes, and she looked into mine. I took my hand, and placed it on her soft cheek. I tilted my head and kissed Maddie passionately.

Maddie's P.O.V: Sparks Had fly,I kissed his, soft lips, and had my hands on his neck.

Andi's P.O.V: We were all on the dance floor, dancing. But me and Phillip, we're doing our zombie dance. Just like the time we did it, at the seven.
( Phillips Human BTW)

Phillip's P.O.V: I always love doing, the zombie dance,With my precious Andi .
I always love seeing her smile. It makes me happy to see her enjoy her self.

Mia's P.O.V: I was looking for daniel. "We're is he ?" I wonder ? Then someone hands we're covering my eyes.
" guess who " They said. " I know this familiar, Voice. IT'S DANIEL!!" " You got that right " daniel said . I turned around and gave him a tight hug.

Daniel's P.O.V: I can tell, that mia was looking for me. I sneaked my way,behind her, and put my hands onto her eyes. " guess who ?" I said . " I know this familiar voice. IT'S DANIEL!!!" Mia said . She turned around, and gave me a tight hug, as i hug her back, the sunset was going down. The D.J turned on the music and we all danced, and had fun, like it was never gonna end!!! .

How was that chapter?
Please tell me in the comments ☺️
Let's just say there will be a lot of drama in this book. 😅
Gonna update when I come back from school.
Bye Munchkins 👋
-Every_witch_way16