Making friends

Evelyn's P.O.V: It's tough making friends around iridium high.
I'm always alone, durning lunch, and nobody seems to like my sense of style .
During lunch, I sat at a empty table.
And this girl asked me if she can sit here, and of course I said yes .

" hi what's your name " mia asked
" my name is Evelyn, and I'm a transfer student from California" I said .
" cool, nice to meet you I'm mia " mia said .
" nice to meet you mia" Evelyn said .
" I hope we can be friends". Mia said
" of course " Evelyn says .
Mia and Evelyn smile and walked through the hallways together after lunch .

Evelyn's P.O.V: "YASSSSS" I made my first friend, her name is mia and she seems so nice, and kind hearted. This was gonna be my BFF for a lifetime, I can't wait to meet her friends, then make more friends " YASSSSS" .

Mia's P.O.V: After 6th period was over I had lunch, I walk downstairs to the cafeteria, and the tables were all crowded. Except for one, a girl was sitting alone by herself reading a book .

" can I sit here " I asked
" sure" Evelyn said .
" what's your name ?" I said
" my name is Evelyn, and I'm a transfer student,from California." Evelyn said .
" cool, nice to meet you, I'm mia " I said .
" nice to meet you mia" Evelyn said
" I hope we can be friends " Mia said
" of course " Evelyn said with a smile .

Mia's P.O.V: there is this new girl named Evelyn, and she's quite nice, and sweet, And we're friends now, I can't believe I made a friend on my own, it feels great after the bell rang we walked to class together, which was 8th period drama. We walked up the stairs, through the hallways, and got to our class, and had a great time .