Sick

Emma's P.O.V: I was really sick, and I feel bad, that I didn't even walk with Andi today.
I got the witches flu, and I can't nonstop sneezing candy .
Ugh, I hate the witches flu, I can't do anything, Jax is making me stay in my blanket. He says that " Em your witches flu will go away if you rest "
But I don't really wanna rest at all, I just wanna make scrapbooks all day and all night, cause I'm glitter queen duhh 💁.
I'm so lazy to even make a scrapbook, I'll just restful today.

* SKIPS TO 5:30*

Still Emma's P.O.V: I woke up and see Jax sitting next to me, he had made me hot soup for my sore throat.
I smiled At him, and said " thank you " in a weak tone .
Jax sat next to me as I cuddled onto him, he turned on the tv, and put on Netflix, he put on " pretty little liars " on, I watched season 1 from episode 1 to the ending .
I watched till episode 15 then I fell asleep.
Hopefully I'll be cured.

Jax's P.O.V: I made emma went to sleep yesterday, I slept on the couch to make sure everything was ok, when she wakes up tomorrow.

* SKIPS TO 6:40*

Still's Jax's P.O.V: I woke up to check the time, and it was 6:40, WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!
Casted a spell so I can be in my uniform, then rushed to Emma's door,
EMMA! WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!! I yelled but no answer.
I opened the door, to see emma, getting ready for school, she was curling her hair and she was already ready, she got up and smiled at me as she got her backpack.
" We're you trying to give me a heart attack?" Jax said as he was laughing
" no" emma said
" so are you feeling ok ?" Jax said
" better then ever, " emma said with a smile.

Emma's P.O.V: We walked outside i wait for andi, then i tele transport us to school.