?Rhandi Or Phandi ? Girly time!

Andi's P.O.V: finally last day of  Detention was over, I walked home finally!
I went upstairs to my room, and texted Phillip, if he wanted to come over .

( Message convo 👇)

👾 Andi: Hey Phillip
💀 Phillip: Hey ANDI......
👾: Andi: What's with those dots ?
💀 Phillip: ......
👾 Andi: Is Something Wrong
💀Phillip: I think I may like someone Else Andi......
👾 Andi: Let me guess who... Regan 😑
💀: Yeah......
👾: Well I never should have let emma turn you human, and I Thought you were different from other boys, turns out I was wrong.....😭
💀Phillip: Andi.... I....didn't....Mean....to....hurt....you....
👾 And: Sure you did, sure, have fun, with your new girlfriend, I hope she was worth it instead of me .
THIS NUMBER YOU'VE REACHED HAS BLOCKED YOU.

Still Andi's P.O.V: I can't believe, that Phillip Broke up with my, just for regan.
I never did anything wrong did I ?
I may be jealous, but that's not gonna stop me from doing anything .
I need emma to cheer me up . I decided to text her .

( Message Convo 👇)

👾Andi: Hey Em 😭
🎀Emma: Hey Andi, Whats wrong? 😢
👾Andi: Phillip....Broke....Up....With....Me....😭
🎀Emma: Awww, I'm so sorry Andi, He doesn't deserve you at all .
👾Andi: thanks Em, you sure do know how to cheer me up, can I come over so we can have girl time ?
🎀Emma: Anytime Andi, Of course you can come over .
👾Andi: I'll be there in 10 minutes .
🎀Emma: ok see you then .

* skips to Emma's House *

Emma's P.O.V: Andi Was really sad, she just watched " the fault in our stars" all day while eating vanilla IceCream, that's it, my BFF needs some girl time that's all . I got up and and turned off the T.V:

Andi: Hey, this is the part, when Augustas Gives those tickets to hazel, so they can go to Amsterdam .
Emma: I know that Andi candy .
Andi: would you turn it on then ?
Emma: NOPE you've been watching T.V since 4-5 hours you need a break, and have some girly time.
Andi: Fine....
Please don't be glitter
Please don't be glitter related .
Emma: It's not, we're just gonna paint our nails and talk.
Andi: oh fine.

Still Emma's P.O.V: I went to my room and looked for my nail polish kit, I checked under my bed and found it .
I took it back to the couch and placed it on the table, Andi was surprised .

Andi: Dang Emma, how manny kits do you have ?
Emma: well I have a glitter kit, Scrapbooking kit, nail polish kit, poster kit, and more .
Andi: ..... So I'm guessing you don't have a tomboy kit ?
Emma: NOPE .
Andi: ugh this is gonna be the worst girly time ever.

* 10 Minutes later *

Emma's P.O.V: I took a little Brown shadow and dark, and gently took a dab and gently put it on Andi's Eye, I took a little glitter and dabbed it on the shadow .
I put some dark mascara onto her eye lashes, and lastly took eye liner and went over board with it .
I did my final fabulous touches and BAM SHE WAS PERFECTION!!!!

Andi: am all girly ?
Emma: well I didn't give you the girly colors I gave you more darker shades .
Andi: can I have the mirror please .
Emma: sure * gives Andi the mirror *
Andi: EMMA!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU, THIS IS SO ME HOW DID YOU KNOW ?
Emma: Anytime Andi, and I know everything that's my job as a bff to help you .
Andi: thanks em * hugs emma *

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating.
Comment what chapter you want next ?
Miego ?
Phandi drama ?
Jemma ?
Dia ?