Dia's Picnic

Daniel's P.O.V: It's 3:30 and I wanna take mia, on a picnic date, I grab a picnic basket, and filled it up with sandwiches, chips, juice, and chocolate chip cookies.
I grab a picnic blanket, and took my phone and keys, and walked to Mia's house .

Setting : Mia's Front door steps

Still Daniel's P.O.V: I walk to Mia's front door steps, and knocked on the door bell, and waited a couple minutes . Then Mia opened the door and smiled.

Mia's P.O.V: I was watching the voice while doing my homework, then the doorbells rang I ran downstairs and opened the door to see daniel, as I smiled .

" hey daniel " mia said
" hey mia" Daniel said
" so what's up ? " mia said
" I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic date with me, at the park" daniel said
" Awww how sweet, of course, " Mia said .

* skips to the picnic *

Mia's P.O.V: We we're eating the snacks and drinking soda, and talking about how much we love each other It was just so perfect.
After eating, We just laid on the picnic blanket, and looked at the clouds to see what they were.

Daniel's P.O.V: Gosh Whenever I'm with Mia, I feel sparks, we ate our snacks , and drank soda, and talked about " how much we love each other "
To be honest with you she won, but I love her more .
Later on, we laid on the picnic blanket and looked at the clouds, to see what they were .

" OOOH that one is a koala " Mia said .
" that one is a turtle" Daniel said .
" this one is a panda " Mia said
" no it's a rabbit " Daniel said
" panda " Mia said
" rabbit " Daniel said
" panda "Mia said

" well it does look like a panda " Daniel said
Mia smiled as they kept looking at the clouds.

Mia's P.O.V: Everything was just so perfect, we laid, there till the sunset went down, and cuddled each other and looked at the stars to see what constellations were up in the sky's . I looked at daniel, and daniel looked at me, then daniel kissed me passionately .