Drama Miego part 2

Let me know in the comment bar how the story is please✌️.

----------------------------------------------
Next Morning ☀️

Maddie's P.O.V: I woke up strange this morning, I went to the bathroom, and washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I went back to my bedroom, and Casted a spell, and in a second my iridium high uniform was on .
I went to my closet, and got my brand new black high heels .
I wore them on, and went back to my room, and curled my hair, and did my makeup . That was the usual routine everyday, but I feel so different, am I suppose to be like that ?

Exavier's P.O.V: I woke up around, 6:10 am, to get ready for school.
I wore my iridium high uniform, and got a pair of blue nike, sneakers from my locker. I got my backpack and walked to Maddie's house.
After 3 minutes I rang the doorbell, and waited a minute. Then she opened it.
Maddie- Hi Exavier ? What are you doing here ?
Exavier: Can I walked you to school?
Maddie: No thanks, I'm waiting for my boyfriend.
Exavier- Ok bye then.....

Diego's P.O.V: IT'S 7:25 IM GONNA BE LATE, MADDIE IS GONNA KILL ME!!!!! I RUSHED DOWNSTAIRS WITH MY BACKPACK AND RAN TO MADDIE'S HOUSE.

Setting: Maddie's house

Maddie's P.O.V: ugh where's Proxy were gonna be late!!!!
1 minute later the bell rang this better be proxy!!!!!
I opened the door to see proxy!!!

Maddie: Proxy You're late!!!!
Diego: Transports us there.
Maddie: Ugh fine * casts a spell*
"This rabbit looks cool,
Transport me and diego to school."

2 minutes later

Diego's P.O.V: Maddie, looks really pissed, at me, but it's cute at the same time.
She went to her locker which was next to me and got her stuff, for first period, the bell rings and I kissed her on the cheek, and went to my class .

Maddie's P.O.V: The bell rings, and diego kisses my cheek, as I pecked on his cheek too .
I try to ran to my class, but my heel broke.
DANG IT, THESE WERE $200.00.
I Casted a spell to replace my heels and walked to class slowly.
While I was waking I see Exavier looking at me .

Exavier: Mind if I walk you to class?
Maddie: NOPE * turns around and walks aways*
Exavier: * blows ices onto Maddie's hair*
Maddie: *. Rubs her hair* actually that would be a great idea Exavier .
Exavier: * smiles, and holds maddies hand*

setting: Class

Gigi's P.O.V: Oooh I just spot  Maddie Vanpelt, And Exavier Delgado, waking to class holding hands.
This will be the scoop of the day.
I grab my phone and took, few pictures of them holding hands, and some videos.
Oooh Diego's Gonna be so pissed!!!!

I went to the studio 1 recording room and recorded.
" this is miss information, With a BIG NEWS!!!!
DIEGO YOU BETTER BE WATCHING THIS.
I may have been walking to class when I saw Maddie talking to Exavier, She turned around, and walked the other way . A minute later, she turned back and Exavier held her hand and  walked her To class.
And here's the proof to show it, click the link and look at the pictures and videos I caught. This is miss information, and you have been miss. informed!

Diego's P.O.V: After 9th period was over, I went to my locker, and grabbed my phone, and it BEEPED! I checked to see an miss information post .
Oh what will it be this time? 😱
I watched the video and checked out the link and they are real.
Gigi isn't lying to me, she was right all this time .
I texted Maddie that this is over .

" Convo👇"

To: Maddie

Subject: I'm done
Message: I'm breaking up with you, I can't believe you cheated on me for someone else, how could you ? 💔.

Maddie's P.O.V: I had a really bad headache, I kept rubbing my forehand with pain, I grabbed my backpack, and walked home.

Setting: Maddie's House

Still Maddie's P.O.V: I walked up to my room and sat and on my bed.
And turned on my phone, I look at my notifications, to see Gigi updated her blog and Diego's message.

I read Diego's message, and tears flow down to my cheek. What did I do?
I looked at Gigi's blog, and I knew, what everything happened.
I start to cry And cry, that my mascara was all messed up. Then someone was coming up the stairs, probably my mom to check on me . But instead it was Exavier, he tried to kiss me, but I slapped him hard .
" what was that for? " Exavier said
" my boyfriend broke up with me because of you thanks a lot" Maddie said .
" I'm you're boyfriend " Exavier said
" No you're not diego Rueda is my boyfriend, now get out " Maddie said .
" no " Exavier said .
" excuse me " Maddie said
" I said no " Exavier said
" get out now " Maddie said
" I'm not listening to a weak witch " Exavier said .
" that's it " Maddie says as she got her fist and punched Exavier .
Exavier punched and stepped on her spell finger and Maddie passed out .

Maddie's P.O.V: I was getting ready to punch Exavier, and he punched me hard, as I fell on the floor, I tried to cast a spell but he stepped on my spell finger .
Suddenly I passed out.........