Transfering Maybe

Diego's P.O.V: as I reach the last block of maddies house, I can tell that Maddie's mom is already home, NOW HOW CAN I BRING HER INSIDE?
I'll just have to do it I guess, I walked to her front door steps, and knocked on the door, Maddie's mom, opened the door and she looked stunned.

" what did you do to my Maddiewinky?!!?" Ursula said .
" uhhhh she was in a fight with a boy named Exavier, and Exavier kinda beat her up " diego said, as she was bringing Maddie.
" NOW YOU CAN GET OUT, ILL TAKE IT FROM HERE " Ursula said .
Diego left .

Diego's P.O.V: after I just got scolded from Maddie's mom, I went home, and went to my room and laid on my bed, thinking and thinking about maddie .
I still love her, and I'll always love her...

* Next Morning ☀️*

Maddie's P.O.V: I woke up in my bed confused, I was at exavier's house, then my house, I think I'm just really dizzy?
I had, worst nightmare ever.
And I don't feel even feel like going to school today, I wanna go to a different school, probably everyone at iridium high hates me .
I rubbed my forehead and went downstairs, to see if I can talk to my mom about transferring to a different school.

* skips to Maddie talking to her mom *

" mom can I ask you something?" Maddie asked
" sure of course Maddiewinky " Ursula said .
" umm...I...was...wondering...that....umm...if...I....can...transfer...to...a...new...
School?..." Maddie said nervously .
" is everything ok Maddiewinky, are you sure you want to transfer to a new school?" Ursula said .
" yes " Maddie said
" alright then " Ursula said .

* skips to first period at iridium high*

Diego's P.O.V: I went to first period, and I noticed Maddie wasn't here, I hope she was coming, I really wanted to tell her that I love her, and I'm truly sorry, for breaking up with her .

The teacher Ms.Cathy took attendance.

" emma " Ms.Cathy said .
" here" emma said .
" andi" Ms Cathy said.
" here " Ms.Cathy said .
"Daniel" Ms Cathy said
" here " daniel said
" sophie" Ms Cathy said
" KOALAS" sophie said
" katie" Ms Cathy said
" here " katie said
" mia " Ms Cathy said
" regan " Ms Cathy said
" here " Regan said
" Evelyn " Ms Cathy said
" here " Evelyn said
" Exavier " Ms Cathy said
" hi " Exavier said .
" gigi" Ms Cathy said
" here " gigi said
" diego " Ms Cathy said
" here " I said .
" Maddie transferred to a different school " Ms.Cathy said as she was removing her name from the attendance .
" SHE WHAT" Katie and sophie said
" where did she transfer too ?" Diego said surprised
" ummmm, it's a private academy Ms.Cathy said .

Katie's P.O.V: why did Maddie Transfer, to an academy ?
Did something happened to her ?
Is everything ok ?
Does she think, we're not friends ?
Well, there's one thing to find out...

Katie&Sophie: Diego, Let's go!!!!!
Diego: Where?
Katie: Less talking more walking,
Diego: .......

Setting: Out of school

Diego's P.O.V: I don't even know why, katie and sophie want me to come to this academy , probably maddie, moved because of me.....

Katie: Sophie Check your phone to see which academy did she go to is!!!' ASAP!!!!
Sophie: * checks her phone* Koalas, 100, Koalas, north, Koalas, Greenland, koalas ,Road.
Diego: Um what did she say ?
Katie: 100, north Greenland road .
Diego: Ok....

* skips to Main North *

Katie: Where is it ? It's just a plain old hill
Diego: Sophie probably gave us the wrong address
Sophie: don't you see that tree, with a button, you're suppose to push it, so the school can summon, it's a secret school, for witches and kanays.
Katie; sophie, that's the smartest thing you have ever said since, we were friends.
Sophie: * nods *
Katie: Diego go push the button
Diego: alright .

Diego's P.O.V: I went to the tree, and pushed the yellow button, and then 3 minutes later, the whole school summoned.

Diego: Woah......
Katie: It's so Big!!!!
Sophie: KOALAS!!!!!
Diego: and she's back to normal.......
Katie: let's go
Diego: ok

Diego's P.O.V: we walked to the hill, and there was a scanner, Why a scanner ?
Probably Because they don't want humans ?

Diego: I don't think it's safe for you guys to come, cause since its a witches , Wizards, and Kanay's school, I'm sure they don't want humans in there . Cause there's a scanner .
Katie: alright, then you better be fast .

* skips to Inside *

Diego's P.O.V: It was so huge, it was twice at big as iridium high, I walked to the greeters desk, and asked if Maddie Vanpelt, was here she nodded and told me that it was passing period, and I can just go find her .

IN OTHER HAND........

Maddie's P.O.V: Finally it was passing period, I went to my new locker, and opened it with the combinations that I was given .
I opened it, and grabbed my books for next class, then they came.....
It was the Jaguars, great just great.....

One of them, A.K.A Regina Blue, booked me, I reached down, and grabbed my books, and got back up. Then her psychic A.K.A  missy Simpson , pushed me back down to the floor and it really hurts, I was this close to crying, but I don't wanna show my sign of weakness.
And then Regina starts to kick me, I cradled up on the floor , and cried , as they both kept kicking , me .

I never should have transfer to a new school, I miss my panthers I miss diego......