Showing around PART 1

Emma's P.O.V: I walked to school with andi, and as we got there, we saw mia.
" MIA" Me and Andi screamed, she looked at us, and ran to us.

Andi's P.O.V: Me and emma, Were walking, till we saw Mia. " MIA" me and emma shouted. Mia turned around and smiled and ran to us .

Mia's P.O.V: I was putting,My stuff in my new locker, I lastly put my backpack into my locker, and closed it and locked it . Then I heard Two people shouting my name, and I recognize it, I turned around to see andi and emma shouting my name . I smiled and ran too them and gave them both a friendly hug.

Emma: MIA,We miss you so much.* hugs mia*
Mia: I missed you guys too. * hugs back*
Andi: Where did you go for the summer ?
Mia: I went to Hawaii, and swam with sharks, and dolphins.
Andi: LUCKY WHY DID'T YOU TAKE ME ?
Mia: Sorry * laughs*
Emma: We should all go during our day off.
Mia: Good idea . Where did you go ?
Emma: I went to green.......
Andi: Don't get her started on Greenland.
Emma&Andi&Mia: * laughs*

IN OTHER HAND..........

Maddie's P.O.V: I went to my locker, and the panthers had there lockers on the left side, and diego has his locker next to me on the right side.
I was looking at my new schedule, and asked the panthers, what was there schedule.

Maddie: What's your schedule?
Katie: 1&2 period: LA/LIT
3rd period: Social studies
4th period: science.
5th period: Orchestra
6th period Lunch
7th period: math
8th period: Gym
9th period: Spanish

Sophie: 1&2 Period: LA/LIT
3rd period: Science
4th period: social studies
5th period: band
6th period: Lunch
7th period: Spanish
8th period: Math
9th period: gym

What about you Maddie ?

Maddie: I have........
1&2 Period: LA/LIT
3rd period: Gym
4th period: Math
5th period: Art
6th period: Lunch
7th period: Spanish
8th period: Social studies
9th period: Science

What about you diego?

Diego: * looks at his sheet* Same as you. * smiles*

Maddie: cool.

( bell rings)

Maddie: See you guys in class * kisses Diego's cheek*

IN OTHER OTHER.........

Emma's P.O.V: I was getting my stuff from my locker, when someone covered my eyes. " guess who" they said.
" well I know that Australian accent, could it be Jax ? "
Jax took his hands of my eyes and smiled, and I gave him a tight hug, as I closed my locker, and locked it, and walked to class with him.

Jax's P.O.V: I see emma, at her locker, getting her stuff, I walked up to her and covered her eyes.
" Guess Who ? " I said ?
" well I know that Australian accent,could it be jax? " emma said.
I took my hands off her face, and smiled at her.
She closed her locker, And locked it. And we both walked to class, holding each other's hand.

IN OTHER HAND.........

Daniel's P.O.V: I was walking till I saw mia talking to one of her friends. after he friend left, she looked at me and smiled, and I kissed her soft cheek, and walked her to class.

Mia's P.O.V: I was talking to my friend, Christine, after the one minute bell rang, we ended our conversation and she left.
Then I saw daniel, waiting for me, as he smiled .
Gosh his smile, always puts me in a day .
He kissed my cheek, as I started to blush, and he walked me to class, as he was holding my hand.

IN OTHER HAND........

Maddie's P.O.V: I sat next to diego, as we we're both listening to the announcements.

Mr. Alonso: Good morning, Iridium High, and here are your morning announcements, today, all the clubs, will be in the gym, if you would like to sign up, please head to the gym now, before it's too late .
The sports teams, will be resuming tomorrow.
And today for lunch we will be having " tasty taco Tuesday's"
Those are all the announcements, please rise for the pledge.

Still Maddie's P.O.V: after we did the pledge, the announcements came on again.

Mr.Alonso: Maddie Vanpelt please report to the principals office, I repeat Maddie VanPelt please report to the principals office, thank you.

Maddie's P.O.V: I got a pass from my teacher, and walked to the principals Office.

Setting: Principals Office

Maddie's P.O.V: I knocked on the door, and Mr. Alonso said " come in " I opened the door, and went inside, and closed it .

" yes" principal Alonso ?
" this is Exavier Delgado, I want you to show him around please" Principal Alonso Said.
" are you sure you want me to show him around, you can just ask emma, she's better then me at least"
" I'm sure you'll be just fine" Exavier said.