First day of school

Emma's P.O.V: Today is the first day of school, Can't wait to be an official "Junior" At iridium high . I casted a spell to put my uniform on and my favorite, blue High heels. I grabbed my back pack and put it on the couch and waited for andi.
I heard a knock on the door and went to go get it .

Emma: * opens the door* hey Andi
Andi: Hey em * goes inside*
Emma: ready for school ?
Andi: not really
( Mr.Alonso comes in)
Andi: Hi Mr.Alonso
Emma: Hi dad
Mr. A : Hi girls * goes to the table*
Emma: * goes to the table*
Mr: A: I just love the fresh smell of Sharpen Pencils * smells them *
Emma: * smells them*
Andi: You Alonso's and your traditions.
Mr.A: Speaking of which , you guys should join the algebrainiacs team again, there's gonna be Division,Polygons,algebra method, fractions,
Andi: We gotta go come on EM
* leaves with emma *
Mr. A: and negative numbers, and positive numbers and adding them, Bye girls .....

IN OTHER HAND.......

Maddie's P.O.V: WHY DOES SUMMER HAVE TO END LIKE THIS???? ANOTHER 365 DAYS GREAT......
JUST GREAT.......
I woke up, and casted a spell, so my iridium high uniform was on .
I went is inside my closet to see which heels to were .
" which to were for the first day " I wondered " Ooooh how about the black and glitter-ish high heels.
I took them and wore them and went downstairs, I sat on the couch, and waited till proxy, and diego to come.
10-15 minutes later......
DING-DONG!!!!!
I got my backpack, and ran out the door.

To see the panthers and diego.
" hey panthers", " Hey diego " I said and kissed his cheek.
" awwww" sophie said.
" Ewwww" Katie said .
" shall we go I said ?"
" we shall they all said "
We walked off to school today.

Diego's P.O.V: I walked to Maddie's house, for the first day of school.
I saw the panthers, and I immediately, walked quicker, then they did . I rang the door bell, after 3 minutes the panthers come, after 10-15 minutes Maddie come out , Stunning as usual.
We walked through school, and then went our separated ways.

Evelyn P.O.V: Hi, My name is Evelyn!!! I just moved to Miami, Florida, 1 week ago, and I'm going to the school called " iridium high"
I can't wait to go there, and meet new people!!! And make new friends!!! This is gonna be a one heck of a year!!!
And I'm also a witch!!!

Reagan P.O.V: I just got transferred back to iridium high!!!! " YAS" I was so excited to go back!!! I miss being in the panthers!!!.
I casted a spell to wear my iridium high uniform, And wore a pair of my flat. I got my brand new back pack and walked to school .
Oh and I almost forgot I'm a witch!!!

Exavier's P.O.V: This was gonna be my first day at iridium high. Why can't I just skip it ? I don't even like school, first off. My dad is forcing me as usual.
Oh well.....
I hope to meet cute girls At Least !!!!
I got my iridium High uniform and wore it. I got my matching blue sneakers. And wore them, and walked to school.
I was looking at my arms again, it turned from green markings to blue markings.
Oh I forgot to mention that I'm a Kanay !

Sorry for not updating, today was an awesome day for me, paola and the cast announced that we will be having a season 4 😝. I'm so excited I'll be updating more chapters now or later.
Bye munchkins
-every_witch_way16