25 | ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

DAYS HAVE PASSED AND IT WAS ALREADY THE day of the start of our internship

DAYS HAVE PASSED AND IT WAS ALREADY THE day of the start of our internship. We were all gathered at the train station with our hero costumes in our suitcases. But before we could head on our separate ways, Mr. Aizawa turned to us with his usual tired-looking stare.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them in public yet. And don't lose them or anything." He reminded.

"Gotcha!" Mina exclaimed with a joyful grin on her face.

"Speak properly. It's 'yes sir,' Ashido."

Mina slumped her shoulders and looked down. "Yes, sir..." She grumbled.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships. Now get to it." He said.

"Yes, sir."

I huffed and was about to make my way towards the train, but I noticed Iida walk off with a stern expression. I heard on the news what happened to his brother when we were in the hospital as well.

Ingenium was attacked by the Hero Killer, Stain.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for his brother. Me and Iida are in the same scenario right now. Both of the people closest to us were in danger and were majorly injured.

Cargo had broken his ribs, along with his other bones and he's recovering slowly. The cuts on his skin were deep and his body was heavily damaged by cursed magic.

Goes to same with Iida's brother.

Although, unlike him, my parents were abducted by Iluxe and Shigaraki. Knowing Iluxe, under Shigaraki's command, he won't just kill them both. He'll be using them to lure in All Might and kill him. Then soon after, Iluxe would start with her own plan against them.

Earlier today, I found out that he was interning at an agency in Hosu city. The same city where Stain attacked Ingenium.

I walked over to him. "Iida," I called out and he turned in my direction.

I sighed, before continuing what I have to say. "I heard what happened to your brother a few days ago. Sorry for not asking earlier. But... I just wanted to ask if you and your brother are okay."