[𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐈𝐈] ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

AS THE INTERNSHIPS UNDER THE PRO heroes ended and with all of the students back at school, they were ready to resume their ordinary lives

AS THE INTERNSHIPS UNDER THE PRO heroes ended and with all of the students back at school, they were ready to resume their ordinary lives... Or so they thought.

Students were seated in their seats whilst Mr. Aizawa was standing at the front of the class as usual, "It's a little sudden, but for our next Hero exercise... Four Hero class students from Isami High School will be joining us as special guests." Mr. Aizawa pointed to the four students beside him.

One had hazel-colored hair, the other boy had light-blue hair and seemed all-too grumpy, the next one was a white-haired female wearing glasses, whilst the final one was hiding behind the female.

The majority of the class cheered in excitement.

Mineta was shaking Midoriya in glee as he cried out tears of joy upon seeing the white-haired girl, "SHE'S A GLASSES GIRL!!" He exclaimed.

Kaminari immediately pulled out his phone, facing the white-haired female, "Hey pretty lady, can I get your number?" He flirtily asked, causing the girl to back away.

An earphone jack had suddenly made its way to Kaminari's ear, shocking him with a bit of electricity. Both Kirishima and Sero were then laughing hysterically as they witnessed Jiro shocking the poor boy, "Damnit, stop showing off your stupidity." She grumbled.

Mr. Aizawa irritatedly glared at his students, causing them to immediately go silent. He then turned to the four students, "Go on, introduce yourselves."

"O-of course..!" The female with glasses responded before turning to the rest of Class 1-A, "We'll be running the exercises with you today. Isami High School, Hero Class. I'm Kashiko Sekigai." She gave them a welcoming smile.

The brown-haired male wiped off the sweat that was dripping off his face in nervousness, "Same class... I'm Dadan Tadan... A pleasure to meet you..." He bowed respectfully.

"Romero Fujimi." The light-blue-haired male raspily said, then turned to the ash-blonde that was sitting in front of Midoriya, glaring at him. Bakugo raised a brow at the male.

Mr. Aizawa turned to the Isami High School students questioningly as he noticed only three have so far introduced themselves, "We're supposed to have one more... Where are they?" He asked the three.