Chapter 2

After Astrid left with her friend, I went to the McLaren Centre for my day. While I enter the beautiful building, I decided to send a message to Carlos. He is a Ferrari driver now, but he is still my best friend.

CARLOTA (AKA MUPPET) 🏎

Hola Carlos, how are you ?

I have something to tell you because something happened this morning...

Hola Lando, I'm good, what about you ?

I have to take my plane at 11am, so I have a bit of time for you.

Tell me what happened, I'm very curious now...

Well, I have a meeting between 9 and 10:30, so can I call you after that ?

I'm trying to have Charlotte as my PR.

No problem for a call, I'm waiting for you.

Charlotte is the best !

I'm sure Zak and Andreas will be okay with that.

Thanks, talk to you later !

I looked at my phone. Carlos is right : Charlotte is the best and this is why I would like to have her by my side. Just at the moment I turn off my phone for the meeting, Zak, Andreas, and Daniel entered the room. After 10 minutes of the meeting, Charlotte came in the room.

"Hello everyone, I don't know why you put 1 hour and half for this meeting, I'm already agreed to be Lando's new PR. I know that he needs me now that Carlos left the team. Sorry Daniel to let you with Dave, but Lando needs me now."

Everyone looks at her so confused because no one expected this. I look at Charlotte with a big smile then I look at Zak and Andreas who were looking at each other and just nodded before Zak decided to talk.

"Right, I supposed that the meeting can be ended now. Charlotte is Lando's new PR. I will see you all the car launch tonight."

I thought that it was my chance to ask about the Twitch live tonight.

"Actually, Zak, I had another question... I was wondering if, by any chance, I could do a Twitch live of about 10 minutes just before the Car Launch".

"Well... I'm not against the idea, only if Charlotte is with you."

"YEAAAAH !!!!! Thanks, Zak. Well instead of 1 hour and half. We talk for 30 minutes. So, I'm sorry, but I have a phone call to do."

"What ?!? With whom ?" Zak asked me. Everybody in the room was looking at me now.

"Well, I promise to Carlos to call him before his flight to Italy this morning. I have to tell him something important. Don't worry, nothing about McLaren or Ferrari."

And I just left the room for my call with Carlos. Before I call him, I went to the cafeteria for a bottle of water. I was simply happy right now. My day was perfect. I went to my room upstairs for the call. I pick my phone and choose Carlos' number. Just after two rings, he picked up and greeted me with his strong Spanish accent.

Hola Lando, como estas ?

Hola Carlos, bien. What about you ?

A bit tired. I was with all of my family last night for the dinner. But it's not the topic today. How long I have to wait before you will tell me your news ?