03.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER THREE.
   [03]. Romanogers Ceremony.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴛ? ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ' ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
ʀᴀᴛ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER DINNER I MADE my way to my room. I needed to do homework for school. Honestly, the school was probably the one place I felt normal in. Of course, I love my dad, but having the whole world come up to me because of who he is— it's pretty overwhelming. And at school, some people could care less about who my dad is and the fact that the school is based on him.

Like the twins for example; when I'm around any of them— Jessica or Jace— I feel completely normal. It feels relaxing talking to them about things other than my family's history.

I slowly drift asleep on top of my homework.

A few hours later I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. I jump awake and grab my phone looking at the time.

"Shit— shit I didn't charge my phone." I hiss under my breath and rubbing my head in frustration.

"It's hangout day!" Jessica exclaims walking into the room. "Don't tell me you just woke up."

I awkwardly smile.

Jessica sighs. "Tasha, get ready right now. We don't have all day and your mom has me on watching you duty while she's out buying snacks with the boys."

"I don't need a babysitter."

"Yeah but you need a therapist." Jessica shrugs. "Oh, I have some good news!"

"What is it?" I question as I walk into the restroom to brush my teeth.

"So after you ditched school yesterday—again, Kate asked about you," Jessica smirks.

I nearly choked on the toothpaste.

Jessica laughs. "Anyway— it's obvious she thinks you're cute, so why don't you invite her over?"

I spit the water from my mouth and glance at Jessica with a glare. "Because this is a family thing and last time you tried to play cupid it didn't exactly work out."

"Hey, hey, hey." Jessica huffs holding up her hands in surrender. "It's not my fault— who would've known that Peter would've decided to play protective brother."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll talk to her on Monday. Today, I just want to push all the drama aside and spend time with my mom, brothers, and my two best friends."