05.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FIVE.
[05]. Comfort Spell.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ' ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE MORNING WAS JUST painfully tiring. James felt completely exhausted and worn out. His head felt like it was so close to exploding. Before the man was fully aware of where he was at, he jumps awake and shouts in fear. He seemed panicked thinking that hydra still had ahold of him— but what was most shocking was that he felt some type of emotion.

Wanda runs into the room. "James! Are you okay!? What happened?"

James's mouth slightly drops in shock. "W-wanda? you're alive?"

The woman nods slowly, she walks towards her husband who kept his eyes on her. She tries placing her hands on the sides of his face— but James moves away afraid that he'd snap at any moment.

"I trust you, James." Wanda whispers, she places her hand on his. "I thought I lost you."

"I-I thought I lost you," James says. "How— how are you alive?"

"That Grimoire you got me came in handy." The woman replies with a soft smile.

James slowly nods. "O-oh."

"You look like shit," Wanda smirks, trying to lighten up the mood.

James slightly smiles. "Damn Wanda, you sure know how to flatter me don't you?"

Wanda let out a laugh and James couldn't help but let his smile be replaced with a frown. All the emotions were hitting him at once— he began to remember everything that had happened— and everything that he did. And who her hurt.

Wanda notices the look on his face and frowns, she squeezes his hand slightly. "Hey— you're home, okay? You're safe now. I'm here and I'm not letting you go."

"I'm so sorry, Wanda," James says, a single tear fell from his face. "I would never hurt you— I didn't want to hurt you— but he—he made me do it"

"Who?"

"The voice in my head—hydra."

"It's okay— okay? I forgive you, James."