14.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
   [14]. Poetic.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴏʀ ʙᴇ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴜᴛ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

BOTH WANDA AND JAMES were now in the kitchen thinking of what to make because it was now James's turn to cook. James sighs in frustration, he wasn't even sure where to start. Nor was cooking even his thing. But Wanda thought it'd be a good idea for him to try something for once rather than fighting all night.

"Listen, Wanda, I'm not a chef." James shrugs. "Let's just order some food and say we made it, those hungry ass bastards will never know."

Wanda narrows his eyes. "You realize one of those so-called "bastards" is our daughter, right?"

"I remember."

"You're doing this properly, James."

James sighs and starts looking in the fridge for ideas of what to make. "Any ideas of what to cook?"

"Well... tell me something you like."

"Like or love?"

"Love."

"Tough question—" James pauses as he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck. "But I'll say you."

Wanda hums and relaxes her neck. "You're not flirting your way out of this, Jay."

James huffs and lets go of her body. "Yeah... it was worth a try."

Wanda rolls her eyes. "Now tell me— what type of foods do you like?"

"Well uh... my mom's sister or— whatever the hell she was made me this pasta that was good." James shrugs.

"Pasta it is then."

James begins to walk backward while Wanda is looking away. "Sounds like a plan... so um enjoy."

"James Ivan Romanoff Rogers— don't even think about it," Wanda warns the man, her back facing him.

"What are you even talking about?" James says as he continues to walk backward.

Just before James could leave the room Wanda uses her powers to push James in a chair and then the chair moves towards the kitchen again. With James in it. Wanda burst into a laughing fit.