41.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ! [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-ONE.
[41]. We're at Prom bitches.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴ
ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

HERE'S THE UPDATE ON what has happened in the last 2 hours. So after we all got our prom clothes we made our way to some decoration store. We grabbed all the stuff dad needed. It wasn't a lot really. After that, I dropped everyone off. We all agreed that we wouldn't see one another in our clothing until it was time for prom. As of now I just got home.

"Nat, hun, is that you?" Grandma Nat yelled out to me.

I put my keys down, and take off my shoes. "Yes. It's me! Where are you?"

"Upstairs in my room. Come!"

I place all the decorations down and hide them something, assuming Dad didn't want anyone to know of his plans yet. Once they were hidden, I ran upstairs to where Grandma had been. She was standing over a box.

"Is it in there?"

She nods.

I walk over to the box and slowly open it up. And she was right. It was beautiful. It was a nice, blue, puffy dress. She looks at me smiling, I smile back at her while holding the dress up.

"It's beautiful..."

She smiles widely. "I'm glad you like it."

I scoff. "That's an understatement of the year." we both laugh. "Did you wear this to your prom or something?"

"Oh god no." Grandma laughs. "It was... my sister's dress."

Her what?

"Your what?"

Grandma shakes her head. "It's a long story. But go on. Get ready so we could head out."

I simply nod. I grab the dress and leave the room, going to mine. I took a quick shower, once I was done I did my hair, brushed my teeth again, did my hair, and then slipped on the dress. I was probably a good thirty minutes late, but that was fine because Dad and the team told me not many people had been there yet.

Looking in the mirror once more, I open up the door and walk out into the living room where both Grandma Nat and Uncle Bucky had been.