30.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
[30]. The Good, The Bad, and Then There's the Romanoff's.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ' ꜱɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ
ᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

JACE ODDLY KNEW HOW to drive the Quinjet extremely good. He was always all talk about how good of a driver he'd be and none of us believed him. But he got us in High Town in less than 5 minutes. So now we had all been outside. We placed our comms back in our ears and told the adults that we arrived at Sharon's place.

We then unlocked the front door, it was suspiciously quiet. We walked inside the house, Kate had her bow in her hand, Jace and Jess had their swords. And Peter was suited up, just ready to let his anger out on the woman just as I had been.

"So boss, how do we do this?" Jace whispers looking at me.

My brows furrow. "What? "Boss?" I'm not the—"

"Listen little Miss America, you clearly are." Jessica quietly chuckles. "We need a plan though, so what is it?"

I nervously look around, I glance at Kate who gives me a reassuring smile. "Okay uh... this place is pretty big. And from where we've been dad wasn't there. So um... Peter, you make sure everything is clear down here."

"Yes ma'am," Peter says, he runs away.

"Twins: you two check the club and all the rooms in there," I tell them.

Both Jace and Jessica give me a nod and run to the club.

"Kate; you and I will go check upstairs where her office and all the other rooms are," I tell Kate who had been the only one left.

"Alright boss."

"Stop." I laugh, I press down on my comms. "Guys, I'll be checking in for your status. Let me know if you find anything."

They all reply with an okay. Now, me and Kate walk up the stairs. The atmosphere felt off, it was too quiet. There were no guards, Sharon was nowhere in sight. It's like we were walking into a trap. But then again, Sharon couldn't be expecting us since she could've guessed that we got locked inside the house.