39.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE.
[39]. And So the Truth Finally Comes Out.
[PART THREE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

PETER AND KATE BOTH continued talking things out after they found out the truth about Ashley. Today there were just surprises after surprises. But the good thing was that the team was back to loving each other and we could finally have things go back to how they were before. Sure now the new mystery was why would Ashley lie about something that big, let alone let her last dying words be that Peter was basically the reason for her death. But that was something that the five of us decided not to worry about as of right now.

But instead, we went back downstairs where mom and dad had been.

"How'd it go?" Dad starts off, taking a sip out of his cup while looking at the five of us. "Are you kids back to being friends again or what?"

Mom seemed just as interested because after she poured herself some coffee she leaned against dad and took a look at us as well. They were waiting for our response.

Kate looks over at Peter who nods. "Yeah, we're all good again."

Mom hums, her eyes narrow. "If you don't mind me asking... what was even the cause of all this hatred?"

"Peter decided to fall in love with lesbians" Jace bluntly blurts out as he took an apple out of our fridge.

He did not just say that.

Both mom and dad choke on their coffee. Dad looks at Jace with wide eyes, clearing his throat. "I don't even know why I've allowed you into my home."

"Because you love me, pops." Jace shrugs, winking at dad.

Mom holds back a laugh, she covers her mouth with her hand as she spoke, trying to play it off as if she had been rubbing her nose. "Jace please stop flirting with my husband and go get a girlfriend."

Jessica snorts. "Oh please, this is him being calm Momma R. Jace of here has live twenty posters and dolls of James and the rest of the Avengers," she smirks. "He's even got some vintage cards our dad had of Steve Rogers that are also signed."

Kate laughs loudly. "Oh wow. That's really uh... cute."

Mom, dad, and Peter laugh.

Jace's cheeks heat up, he pinches his sister before clearing his throat. "First of all; they're action figures, not dolls. Secondly; I was literally ten when I first started collecting them so shut up."