29.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
   [29]. The Good, The Bad, and Then There's the Romanoff's.
   [PART TWO]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇ ꜱꜱ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

PISSED, BETRAYED, AND STUPID were ways to describe how the hell I was feeling as of right now. Sharon Carter fooled the Rogers... she fooled dad, she fooled mom, she fooled Bucky, Uncle Sam, Grandpa Steve, and the rest of the Avengers— and the freaking world too! She walked into my home and lied to all our faces. Today I'm getting dad back, and I don't care if I have to put a bullet through her head to do it.

Sharon Carter is no longer in control. I'm taking down her empire.

"Hey, hey, hey! Before we go in what's the plan? We need a plan of attack." Tony tells us all.

Right, I forgot to mention. We were now outside of this warehouse that was just purchased under Sharon's name. She's never brought anyone in there.

But what makes it even funnier was that like an idiot she bought it under the Power Broker's name. So that only meant that her place was heavily guarded and this could be where dad is.

I keep my eyes on the door, staring it down. "I have a plan."

"And what's that?"

"Attack."

"Oh no—"

I blast the doors down and walk in. The men had been shooting at me with, so I use my magic to stop the bullets midair. With a flick of my wrists, all the bullets that were flying towards me were now flying right back into the "security's" flesh. I look to the side and see the rest of the group who had been attacking the security as well.

Once the first freaking floor was clear I make my way to the next. This house had too many rooms, I felt like I was running out of time with every step that I took. I walk into the first room.

Empty.

Second room.

Empty

Third

Empty

And then we got to the fourth which of course was—

Locked?