18.| ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
[18]. Happily Ever After.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜɪ ɪ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SAYING GOODBYE WAS THE worse thing and the small family wasn't ready for it. Natasha didn't want to say goodbye to James. She had gotten so used to be around that she completely forgot she wasn't even in her timeline anymore. But she did also feel a little homesick. Natasha missed the boys, Jes, Jace, and most of all Wanda.

Yeah, she had Wanda now... but it wasn't the same.

"So plan one— donuts," Wanda smirks, she holds up a box of donuts which Thor snatches.

"Don't mind if I do." Thor opens the box and takes a bite out of one.

Bucky narrows his eyes. "They don't teach you guys manners on Asgard?"

"Thunder boy over here just doesn't care." James laughs. "Anyway, so what did you get?"

Wanda shrugs. "I just grabbed a box. We got it for free."

"What the hell is that on it?" Natasha says pointing at a donut.

Peter gives the donut a good look before looking back up. "I think that's bacon."

"Oh wow...meat on a donut." Kate hums with a disgusted face. "How tasty."

Val snorts. "Humans are so interesting. Their weird food combinations will always amaze me."

James laughs and picks the donut up. "Hey, we only live once," he says as he takes a bite out of it.

Natasha scrunches up her nose. "That's disgusting."

"It- it doesn't taste so bad." James shrugs, he glances at Wanda. "Try it."

Wanda hesitates but tries. "Oh— wow."

"See?" James laughs. "Anyway... what's next on the list?"

Peter looks down at the notepad. "Next we've got walking downtown— Times Square."

James narrows his eyes at Natasha. "Really? Times Square."

Natasha shrugs. "What? I want to go."

The group didn't bother arguing with her and just went with that she said. They spent the entire day going to places Natasha wanted to and just spending time with one another. They went from donuts to Times Square, to the mall, ice skating, archery places.