11.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
[11]. Memories.
[PART TWO]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ! ❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ' ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪ ᴛᴏ
ᴍᴇ!
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TRAINING WASN'T AS bad as the two girls thought it would've been. Kate was pretty good and got the hang of it easily. And Natasha was just as good as her father. James enjoyed spending time with the girls— Kate reminded him so much of someone. He just couldn't put his finger on who it was.

"Where did your dad go?" Kate questions walking up towards Natasha.

The girl didn't even ask anything huge and Natasha was still lost for words. Natasha just stammered like a kid hoping actual words would come out of her mouth.

Kate slightly laughs. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I am... Sorry." Natasha instantly apologies as she shakes her head. "I don't know what's gotten over me."

"It's okay... so uh, I never got to ask you this but where are you from?"

"Uh New Jersey, you?"

"New York."

Natasha nods. "So..."

"Listen so—"

As if the timing couldn't be any worse, Kate was cut off when she was receiving a phone call from Peter.

"I'm so sorry," Natasha sighs before she goes and answers the phone. "Hi, Peter."

"Oh... hi!"

Kate sits back with a sigh.

Peter clears his throat. "Listen, I wanted to apologize for the other night. I don't know what came over me."

"It was a me-thing not you, Pete." Natasha softly says.

"So, we're cool?"

"Yeah, we're cool."

The phone goes silent and Natasha could tell there was something else that needed to be talked about.

Natasha clears her throat. "So— was there anything else you wanted to ask?"

Peter inhales sharply. "Y-yeah. So...um.. would you like to go to prom with me?"