24.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [3]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
   [24]. Day 1; Operation Flash Drive.
   [PART THREE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅᴀꜱꜱ
ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴜꜰꜰꜱ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER COMING UP WITH a plan, me and the group snuck our way out of the cell room, making sure that no one saw or heard us. The first part of the plan was to find mom and get her out of the cuffs. The second part of the plan— well... we didn't have a second part— yet— of course.

"Is anyone looking?" I whisper to Jace who was peeking through the corner.

Jace shakes his head and motions for us to follow him. We walked into the halls where we saw all the guards had been busy dealing with the students that had been fighting back. We all quietly run to Dad's office/classroom.

My back was turned to the other as I was locking the door. "Okay... we need to find mom and then figure out a plan to—" I turn around and see Daniel and two of his men sitting on the desks.

Daniel smiles. "You are a very persistent kid. It kind of reminds me of James."

I look behind them and see mom who was tied to a chair and still cuffed. "Let her go."

Daniel claps his hands together. "How about... no. You see, we still haven't gotten the flash drive handed to us. So we'd like it back. Now."

"How about... no." I mock, forcing a smile. "There's three of you and 5 of us. I'd say you're outnumbered again."

"Yeah but we've got the weapons." Daniel glances at his men who all had their guns pointed at us.

The men got closer to me and the group and before we know it, we were outside in the halls. Now all of the men— about 25 to 30 men— had their guns pointed at us.

I smirk. "Good day to be the daughter of Wanda Maximoff, isn't it?"

Daniel's brows furrow. "What?"

"This is your last warning... and only." I start off eyeing Daniel. "Let go of my mom— and all the students."

"Flash drive."