47.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [6]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN.
[47]. Black Widow.
[PART SIX]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ
ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TRUTH BE TOLD JAMES truly did love Natasha's side of the family. Although they were assholes and had a weird way of parenting... he liked being in their presence. He also understood why Natasha was so hard on him as he grew up.

"Hey... what's this?" James questions, he points at the tablet on the table.

Yelena narrows her eyes at him. "Well... it's a tablet James.

"No shit—"

Melina takes the tablet, she taps a few buttons before speaking up. "Come in."

Behind them, the front door opened and a pig walks into the room. The pig then walks over to the table, beside Melina.

"Did that pig just open the door?" Natasha says in disbelief.

Melina smirks. "Yes, it did." she grabs a treat. "Good boy, Alexei. Good boy."

James holds back a laugh. "D-did you name a pig after him?"

Melina nods, she looks at the pig then at Alexei. "You don't see the resemblance?"

Unable to contain his laughter James laughs as he holds onto his stomach. "That is.. that is just... wow true love right there, Papa." he mocks.

"See, he sits just like dog." Melina continues to tell the others about her pig. "Amazing. N-now watch."

"It's a little weird, to me." Alexei mumbles.

"Stop breathing," Melina tells the pig.

The pig grunts but does as it's told. James weirdly looks at the pig then at the woman.

"We infiltrated the North Institute in Ohio. It was a front for S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists." Melina pauses for a moment. "Actually, it was Hydra scientists at that time. In conjunction with the Winter Solider project, they had dissected and deconstructed the human brain to create the first and only cellular blueprint of the basal ganglia. Was the hub for cognition. Voluntary motor movement, procedural learning. We didn't steal weaponry or technology. We stole the key to unlocking free will."