The History and The Sword.

She showed me a room that was next to her room and told me to feel free to knock on her door whenever I needed anything or look for her in the basement; if she was not in her room and then she left. I was so tired that I fell asleep as I hit the pillow. No dreams or nightmares that night, best sleep so far.

I woke up to the birds chirping. Took a quick shower and brought clothes with magic, got dressed, and went downstairs to the kitchen. There she was, making coffee. She looked perfect. "How can someone be this beautiful." I thought to myself. When she turned back towards me I looked away suddenly realizing I was staring at her. She smiled at me.

"Good morning." She said pleasantly.

"Morning," I replied with a smile.

"I'm making coffee, do you want some?" She asked.

"Yeah, I can't function without it." I nodded and said.

"Me neither, black?" She again asked with the warmest smile.

"Yeah," I said.

She poured me some coffee and gave me the house tour while drinking coffee. Not going to lie I was enjoying it way more than I imagined. She showed me every single corner of the house, she looked so excited, like a child while showing me around. She looked like 21, she couldn't be more than that. So young, so beautiful and so full of life.
At last, she took me to the basement.

"We will practice here." She said excitedly.

"I figured," I said with a smile.

"Shall, we start now?" She asked.

"Yes, but first I need to eat something," I said.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'm so excited that I forgot." She apologized.

"It's okay I get it, I'm your first student, right?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, you're." She nodded with a smile.

I thought we will sit somewhere but she had other plans, she snapped her fingers and we both were floating in the air then she snapped again and there were tons of different food items. That was all new to me I couldn't hide the surprised emotions on my face. She must have read them.

"You're acting like this is all new to you." She said.

"What? Yeah, I mean no no it's not but the food items definitely are." I covered almost giving away.

She just laughed at my reply. Which was the most adorable laugh I have ever heard in my entire life. It made me a little red though but I tried to hide it. We ate the most delicious food in the air which was the most incredible experience of my life. "Everything about this place is amazing," I said to myself while eating the food and glancing at her. We finished our food and she was ready to practice.

"So Em since you know nothing, I'm going to teach you from the start. Today we will start from our history." She said.

"Oh, I know about our history and a few spells," I said.

"Okay that's good but still I'm going to tell you about it." She said.

"Okay." I agreed.

"We are The Midnights, the wizards of Saint Midnight. Who was the first Midnight, and our first king. There were two groups The Midnights and The Dark Knights. We were the protector of the earth in the early ages but the Dark knights turned against us, their king became evil like all the villains with magic. He wanted to take over the world like any person with powers would want but we defeated him and ended their race.
We become the most powerful at midnight that's why we are called The Midnights and they were at the peak of their power at 3 AM that's why they were called The Dark Knights. We killed them all at midnight. With the passing of time, we became invisible to the world. We made our own little world because humans are better off without us. So, we protect our own world now and theirs too but invisibly. No ordinary human can enter our place." She explained.