Test Fight.

Mark and I were going to fight in the evening. I was hanging out with Alex; my most favorite thing to do. 

"Um, Alex?"

"Yeah Em?"

"I've heard that only one, chosen one is born in a century. Why is that?" I questioned.

"Oh, that only happens in the royal family; we all have our powers." She answered.

"Why in the royal family?" I asked with curiosity.

"In the royal family only once in a century, a chosen one is born. So, they don't have to fight for the throne and can rule and protect their land." She explained.

"And what happens to the others? You know who are not with the superpowers?" I asked.

"Well, they send them away because humans can't live here. It's dangerous for them."

"How so?"

"We have enemies who feed on human fear."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, but I don't think there would be a new heir to the throne because The Queen is still young thanks to this place and our magical genes plus there's no heir to the throne. Her daughter died while escaping, the monsters killed her." She explained.

"How do you know they killed her?" I asked and thought "Oh you guys have no idea."

"Because we've never heard from her and The Queen was in deep shock for almost ten years."

"I see! Will you age fast or slow?" I asked without thinking.

"Uh, it depends. If I use my magic for bad things; like dark shit you know or if I go to the human world then it will drain me and make me age faster but if I don't then I will not age fast at all." She explained and looked at me in a funny way.

"Yeah, I don't want to see you getting old faster than me." I blurted.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She said with a huge smile.

"Nothing I just want you to stay young that's all," I said while blushing.

"Uh-huh? You're blushing do you know that?" She said, enjoying our conversation.

"No, I'm not!" I tried to hide it.

"You can't hide it Em." She said and rubbed her thumb on my cheek.

I couldn't move, her touch made me still.

"Say something." She said in the most loving tone.

"I-I want to grow old with you," I said in a sad tone and closed my eyes.

She cupped my face and said, "I don't think I can go a single day without you, Emily." There were tears in her eyes and her tone was so sincere that I knew she meant it.

"Me neither," I said and closed my eyes.

My eyes were closed and I felt a soft pair of lips on my lips that's when I opened my eyes only to see Alex kissing me. Finally! She kissed me and I kissed her back without wasting a single second. That very moment felt like heaven, the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I was on cloud 9. I was afraid of letting her go so, I gripped her waist and kissed her like it was the only time I was gonna kiss her. She backed to catch a breath and smiled while looking at me. I couldn't believe it was real.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I don't know! I didn't want to lose you. Why didn't you do anything? You could've made the first move." She said and I thought to myself "Oh trust me I did many times but only in my dreams."