Stay

She bit her bottom lip, moved closer to my ear, and said, "I'm here to stay." God everything about her was sexy. When she said that I felt a strange sensation in my body, I shivered a bit and got goosebumps. Her effect on me was so obvious that she smiled when she saw me under her effect. Without any delay or hesitation, she grabbed my face and kissed the hell out of me. I kissed back I was out of breath but I didn't stop. I was afraid that it might be a dream and if I opened my eyes she would not be there kissing me. So, I did not let go. Her hands slid through my waist to my hips and she grabbed them and pulled me, even more, closer to her. She backed for a second to catch a breath but I pulled her into me and started kissing her neck. 

I was hungry, hungry for Alex. I was starving for her and finally, she was here with me. Giving me all the butterflies of the world in my stomach. Making me the happiest person alive. It was like I craved her for an eternity and that made me so hungry for her. Her lips, her skin, her hair, and everything about her was making me insane. I wanted her for me and just me. While I was licking and sucking her neck she pulled up my shirt and removed it. I was not going to stop her, I was gonna go with the flow I was ready to even die from her hands. She was the master, she could do anything to me whatever pleased her, I wasn't gonna say a single word. She could lead to anything I was down for everything. When she removed it and looked at my boobs, she kept looking for a second, and then a "Wow" escaped her lips. That made me blush and weak to my knees. I could faint right there. "Alex is making out with me. This is real omg!" My mind screamed. She did not remove my bra instead she pulled me closer and grabbed the sides of my boobs and kissed my cleavage in the most sensual way possible god that killed me right there. I moan her name. She then licked the visible skin of my boobs and put her tongue through my cleavage. "Ah" I moaned again. I was in heaven. She was so good at it. I was sensing all the great emotions which I had never felt before. 

She squeezed my boobs while licking my cleavage and I couldn't open my eyes. The pleasure took me to whole another dimension. I was getting so wet that a tub could be filled right there. My vagina was throbbing "Please fuck me," I begged and bit my bottom lip. She looked into my eyes, smiled at me, and nodded. Before going down on me she came up and kissed my lips again in the most sensual way possible. Gosh, she was sexy and everything about her was sexy. 

First, she licked her index and middle fingers and then placed them into my cleavage she moved her fingers and that made me so weak. I moan and that moan was enough for her to unzip my pants and unhook my bra. I was totally naked. She looked at me and said, "You are too beautiful to be real." I could feel the blood rushing through my face. I did not speak a single word even if I wanted to I could not. I just closed my eyes at this and the next thing I know she kissed my eyes. She removed her clothes as well. And my god was she beautiful. I could not take my eyes off of her. She saw and asked, "What?" "Nothing you're just breathtaking, so stunning." She blushed and smiled. I wanted to touch her so bad but she did not let me. Such a tease.

She asked me to open my legs and I did. First, she ate me and then fucked me real hard making me cum so many times. It looked like she craved me more than I craved her. I had no idea that a woman can give you that good of a time and multiple orgasms, but there she was; a true goddess of beauty and sensuality.  When she finished she came up and kissed my lips. She made me taste myself. The explosions in me were not going to stop.

It was my turn and I could not stop myself I kissed her and sucked her boobs so bad that I gave her a hickey. I did not care at that moment I wanted her and I was not stopping myself no matter what. I grabbed and pressed her left boob and placed my tongue on her right boob's nipple. I moved my tongue up and down in slowly on her nipple and kept pressing her boob. She moaned and that made me crazy. Then I sucked her and went down kissing her body, I stopped at her belly button and licked it, and that made her moan even more. When I went down on her I rubbed her clit which made her legs tremble. I kept rubbing until she could not take anymore. "Please Emily!" she cried, but I wanted to tease her as she teased me. So, I asked, "Please what?" and raise my eyebrow with a devilish smile. "Oh PLEASE EMILY FUCK ME!" She cried again but I really wanted to tease her so I put my tongue inside her vagina and moved it inside; up and down.

She was loud. Even her moans were so sexy. I kissed her clit, and inserted my fingers into her vagina. I started slowly and then began to do it fast. I wasn't getting enough of her so we scissored; I wanted us to feel the same. I felt her all; Her body against mine, her nipples against my nipples, and her sex against mine. It was like we were two halves and we completed each other. 

I don't know when we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the best night of my life and the best part was that it wasn't a dream every second of it was real. 

The sunlight on my eyes woke me up and I realized that I was in Alex's arms. Her breasts were touching my back, giving me the warmth of her body. I felt a sense of safety in her arms. I kissed her hand which woke her up. I turned around towards her and kissed her lips.
She smiled and said, "Morning!" I smiled as well and replied "Morning."