Episode 103 - Brewing Storm 3 'A gift!'

Patron of April 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Cakeboss) (Tamara) (Jen C.)

Thank you for your support!

____

Episode 103 - Brewing Storm 3 'A gift!'

Last Chapter: Dea's cliche romance encounter with Claudia. The children test out their customized bow and arrows. Eugene's arrow shot through to the target. Euria 'still in her eldest sister' act, shot through to the target as well! Mehehe!

.

.

The Paladins of Xenperia and Trainees of Zene arrived at a buzzing cafe filled with enthusiastic people. This is a place where musicians from all around Zene and people from other countries gather to compete against one another. In the music department of course...

In addition to listening to various musicians, the drinks and food they served are top tiers, hence making this the hotspot cafe of Zene.

Dea, the refined teen with polite manners unexpectedly had one weakness. And that was... sweets. Anything sugary, he loves. For him, this place was heaven due to their popular sweet drink; Milkshakes with chocolate biscuit toppings.

Eugene stared at Dea's eager face in bewilderment. Just earlier on, he was the main character of a cliche romance novel, and now, he's still the main character of that same novel; male lead having an unexpected hidden charm, which is his love for sweets?

She shook her head in silence. 'I should have known when he said that the drinks are popular with teenagers!' She sighed. Turning her head, she came across the sparkly eyes of Euria.

"......." Dea's devil description of the best milkshake-ever is sucking Euria in?!?

She turned around towards the others and her eyes slightly widened. 'Them too?!' Everyone except Louis has anticipation in their eyes. As if what Dea's is currently raging about will be the best food they will ever try!

Eugene turned her attention away again, this time to the stage where musicians were performing on stage; she sighed.

A few moments later....

'This... THIS IS WHAT GOOD DRINK MEANS?!' Eugene puffed her cheeks! 'IT WAS WAY TOO SWEET!' She reluctantly gulped what was in her mouth before her eyes caught Dea, Arie, Aren, and Argen depleting their just served milkshake.

"....." Any training, she will do. Any training, she will eventually overcome. However this hurdle?

She glanced at the milkshake in front of her that seemed to be a 60-floor building. 'Impossible..' She shook her head, her eyes displaying one of crushing defeat. 'I... I can't!'

Unconsciously, she muttered, "Jes.." Jesus save me... She silently prayed for the 3rd time in her life.

Aernest tilted his head and stared at Eugene's everlasting funny expressions. Hearing the name Jes, he couldn't help but frown and ask. "Who's Jes?" He raised his brows.