Book I END: Side Chapter 2 - Serv Story

Patron of December 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Urousa)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Sachiika) (Tamara)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖   

(Allison)

Thank you so much for your support!  It really means a lot!
____________________________________________

Book I END: Side Chapter 2 - Serv Story

Serv

At a faraway land over 10,000 km away from Xenperia and the continent of United West Liasel, the citizens of Sev were growing anxious with each and every passing day. News that a noble lady from their country tried to kidnap and assassinate the Crown Prince of Xenperia was spreading around like wildfire. The reasoning behind the lady's actions was because of her affections for the Emperor of Xenperia and this made countries around the border of Serv mock them severely. Business went haywire because many did not want to offend Xenperia by continuing business with Serv. And because everyone backed off with trading, the citizens of Serv chose to retaliate against the noble family that was the root and cause of the problem.

However! There was a problem! A major one! And that was ..... NO ONE WAS AT HOME! Everyone, even servants had been shipped to Xenperia for investigations and/or to beg for mercy, so what can the old villagers do but give up in vain!

The citizens of Serv were afraid, afraid that they had to go to war because of this noble family. They did not want to go to war nor could they afford to go to war! There were less than 1000 men who could protect them so how could they ever go to war? They would turn into literal decompose before even lifting a finger against the great military might of Xenperia! Even so, they could also not abandon their home, their country, and flee! This was the place they grew up at and persisted on to live here!

Whilst debating day and night, an important envoy from Xenperia came along with a man who was closely related to the noble family that caused this problem and tragedy! The citizens couldn't help but want to strangle the nobleman when they saw him at first sight, but with their teeth gritted they kept their hands to themselves. With so many days to think they knew that this particular noble family always worked hard for this country and always made sure to help them when they couldn't make ends meet. So although they wanted to strangle him to death, they couldn't. Deep in their hearts, they knew that the family wasn't the problem but just that one lady was.

With a hazard appearance, the nobleman acted as an envoy and conveyed that their family would take responsibility for everything, including the loss of business Serv suffered and the country's tarnished name. The family will use up all their assets and help the country prosper again. After announcing that he went on to announce that there is nothing to fear as Xenperia won't go to war with them and that his problematic niece will be executed in Xenperia.

Next was the envoy from Xenperia who shockingly announced that the Southern continent had given their country to Xenperia as compensation. To this, the citizens of Serv had no opinion and was flabbergasted by the lack of blood and drama. There were already 100 knights from Serv that had been stationed here because of a treaty with Xenperia many years ago so they had no thoughts what-so-ever regardings Serv being owned by Xenperia in the future.

That was until...

THAT WAS UNTIL 100,000 military soldiers came a week later!!!! The old grandpas and grandmas were so shocked and surprised that their eyes almost shot out of their eye sockets. 1 even had a seizure because of the shocking sight of pure macho military men entering their country. Serv itself only had 10,000 citizens of which were 80% old people, so the new 100,000 people scared the living hell out of Serv. They lived in fear for one week before they realized that the military men weren't going to kill them. In fact, they were nothing but helpful, making the citizen's lives peaceful and fun with every passing day.