Episode 73 - Bound Reality 5 " Normal functioning humans "

Patron of December 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Urousa) (L C)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Sachiika) (Tamara)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

______________

Episode 73 - Bound Reality 5 " Normal functioning humans "

After Euria snacked a second time to replenish her energy, they headed out back to the streets to go shopping! This carefree stroll was possible because of the many hidden guards secretly protecting the 8. The guards were lying in wait from everywhere, watching every action of the people walking past the people they had to protect.

With a suggestion by Moniqua, everyone went to get their summer clothes tailored to them. Various dresses and suits were given to the 8 to try on so that they could customize the clothes accordingly.

Because the younger ones are now 3, Eugene and Euria will be beginning their training as a Paladin as well as a family member of the Veria family. Currently, they are trying out many training gear and outfits. Looking for the most comfortable and practical ones of the bunch, but because they were essentially female, this task was a bit difficult.

With no choice, Eugene pointed to the most comfortable and stretchy fabric they had before drawing out the modern training gears from her former world for the workers to make. Jogging pants, leggings, short-sleeved shirts, shorts, long sleeves, everything she could think of she drew and explained. After getting a hesitant okay from the designers she finally stopped explaining.

In regards to Eugene's enthusiasm for training, the grandmother frowned. Eugene and Euria training to become knights was something she didn't approve of. She disliked it when Moniqua used to sneak out to train in secret, and when Moniqua chose Levis as her partner for life. Why? Because the Veria family was known as a prominent martial arts household.

She was a conservative, just like the other older generations nobles in Xenperia. For her, women should stay at home and have the 4 virtues of a wife. For this reason, she came to the Veria household to prevent her granddaughters from training and had a deep conversation with her daughter and her son in law in regards to this matter. But seeing Eugene actively talk for the first time to the employee, she couldn't help but have an ominous feeling...

After finishing up selecting clothes for summer, they were told that everything would arrive within tomorrow except for the children training clothes that might take up to a week to make because of the new design and mass order from Eugene.

Parting ways after clothes shopping, Moniqua's mother, Aeselak, and a reluctant Euria who did not want to part ways with her sister went to go shop for Jewelry and accessories. Ramon and Aernest went to buy swords and training equipment while Eugene, Louis, and Aedelak went to go shop for books.

Upon entering a new bookstore that had just recently opened, Eugene's nose was penetrated by the intense smell of books. 'Isn't this supposed to be new?' She wondered, her sights set on a huge museum-like book store. The interior design although not luxurious looking to people of this world, would be a national treasure in her former world. This store was too massive and used wood instead of marble, going against the trend of this world.