𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞.

————————Your POV:

————————
Your POV:

Leaf or whatever the hell his name was kept his hand on my gear to ensure I wouldn't run away. Which was stupid since he had already tied my arms behind my back, how was I supposed to use the gear when I couldn't even grab the triggers. This is why I hate men.

Hange didn't even seem mad that I stabbed her in the shoulder. She actually seemed excited for me to join which made me feel a little bad for harming her. Oh well, she'll heal eventually.

As soon as we entered my territory many familiar faces were watching me get escorted down the streets. I'm sure someone was headed to tell Everly and the guys who worked for me but there was no need.

We arrived at the doorstep of my home. The neighborhood was as neat as it could possibly get. By the look on Leafs face he was surprised at the tidiness. It was completely different than the main areas of the city.

"Well, this is it. You're going to have to untie my hands so I can knock on the door. Violet won't answer the door to strangers."

"Tch, if you try anything-"

"I'm not gonna try anything, Leaf."

"Leaf?" Hange asked

"Isn't that his name? Its leaf right? Captain leaf."

The two of them looked at me, Hange blinking her eyes with a shocked expression on her face. Leaf rolled his eyes and forcefully yanked the ropes off my wrists definitely leaving rope burn.

Then all of a sudden Hange bursted out into a fit of laughter. She looked like she might cry from laughing so hard.

"what's so funny?"

"Captain leaf! HA. that's a new one Levi! Thanks for the awesome nickname (y/n), I might have to steal it from ya"

"Ohhh, his name is Levi? That makes more sense, I just thought you surface people loved nature so much to the point you had names like leaf."

"Oh Shorty isn't from the surface, he's from down here just like you-"

"That's enough Hange. Are you gonna go in or are we just gonna stand here like idiots."

I glared at leaf- well Levi and knocked three times on the door.

"Hey V! It's me, I'm home"

I stepped back, hearing a set of footsteps approach the door. There were three locks on the door, Violet had to stand on her tippy-toes to reach the top one. But nonetheless I heard all three locks click.