𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐰𝐧.

This is back to current events (backstory over)——————Your POV:

——————
Your POV:

"And after that day I had home security hired in. A girl named Cora and a guy named Daire. But once Violet was born I realized just how important she would be to me. So I made it my number one priority to protect her. I did everything I needed to for her to live a normal, safe life. James never came back though. That's the thing."

"So 8 years later he's making good on his letter?"

"Yes. Which means Violet is in serious danger. But the thing is, if he wanted my gang that bad then he could easily go take it I'm sure. I only trained with the girls down there for about 2 years. They're not as skilled as me and probably not him either. His entire goal was for me to quit and let him take over my territory. But I'm not down there anymore, so what does he want with Violet? I know damn well it isn't some innocent father-daughter bonding time that he's after."

"It doesn't make any sense to me either. But it seems that your territory isn't the goal anymore. If it ever was. It's you. He wants to hurt you."

Me and Levi had finally entered the district of Hermina. There was mellow violin music coming from deeper within the city but it seemed pretty barren other than that. We tied our horses up to a tree and headed in.

"Levi"

"Yeah?"

"Just so you know, if I have to get my hands dirty here then I will. I don't care who it is. I'm willing to kill if it means Violet gets home safe."

"And I won't stop you. I'm here to help though, that's why I came. It wasn't just to stand and watch."

"Good."

There was a real lack of policing. In every other city there are at least a few to keep peace. But there haven't been any since we arrived.

"Moreau Bakery?" Levi stopped in front of a sign.

"What?"

"Isn't that your last name?"

"Yeah, it is."

Moreau Bakery 40th anniversary celebration.
Continue straight.

"Let's go there, to the bakery. I have a feeling this is all connected. I've never heard of this place before but James brought Violet to this town for a reason. Maybe this is it."

This seems easy. Maybe a little too easy. Or maybe this is just the starting point for the next series of James' shitty games.