𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9- 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝗼𝐮.

i double updated so please make sure to read chapter 9 <3————————-Your POV:

sure to read chapter 9 <3
————————-
Your POV:

"I know, I know, Violet. But that's part of the terms of us being here remember? I wish I was with you more but I've got a real job to do now. I'm not in the position to order others around anymore... but it will be okay. The nurses are nice right?"

I sat on the edge of our bed, combing through Violets hair just about 2 hours before we depart for Stohess. I sat in the same boat as Violet, she misses me and I miss her. We used to spend a lot more time together, even though I was dealing with...'business' quite often back in the underground.

It could also be the fact that I really don't feel like being stuck in a carriage with Levi. I don't mind Hange, shes fun to be around. But Levi? Even if we're beginning to get along now, it doesn't mean I want to hear his snarky remarks and stupid shit jokes.

"Yeah...the nurses are nice I guess. Last time they let me try on the white jackets they wear. I looked like a cool doctor and everything, but i still miss you and Scar. And what if you get really hurt again or something worse"

"Don't worry, it will only be a 2 day mission. And it was only a concussion nothing fatal. Scarlett and I will be fine please don't stress over us....How about this, when we get back we can go look at the city center. I'm sure there's cool stuff a girl your age would like."

"No...it's okay, I don't need anything else I've already got everything I need. Just come home safe please" her hand gripped the end of her yellow dress.

"Oh come on V, don't get all emotional on me...think of it as just another day of me going to work in the underground. Only this time I'll be spending the night there. Doesn't sound so bad right?"

"I guess not"

"See? I'm done with your hair and it's about time we head down for breakfast, don't you think?" I set the comb down and she stood up, feeling the top of her hair and nodding.

"How much longer till you leave?"

"About 2 hours."

"Okay-"

Someone knocked on our bedroom door three times before allowing themselves in. Based on the 'tch' and short giggle I heard I could tell it was none other than Levi and Hange.

"You shouldn't just barge in here. What if they had been changing?"

"Relax Levi. They're fully clothed, Scarlett told me (y/n) was already dressed when she left. Anywho, good morning you two!"