𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4- 𝐏𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐲.

——————-Your POV:

——————-
Your POV:

I woke up to the bright sunlight beaming into the room me, Violet and Scarlett shared. At first it stung my eyes but it felt nice to be able to feel the natural warmth of sunlight. It's crazy just 24 hours ago we were still trapped in the underground.

But here we are on the surface, here to stay. It feels like all my hard work has paid off and everything i've endured has been worth it.

Last night we stayed up late watching the stars. It was way cooler than I expected it to be. I thought the sky would be black like books make it out to be. But instead there were hues of purple and blue with streaks of black, all of different shades. The stars and moonlight were mesmerizing, they were like mini suns and illuminated the surface the same way .

But today's Violets birthday so I woke up extra early. Things are different here so I can't just go and prepare breakfast. I'll just have to make her a present instead. An idea had formed last night when I was out with Petra, Scarlett and V.

I'll just have to figure out a way to make Violet a flower crown. To be honest it will probably be a complete fail but it's worth a shot.

She was sleeping next to me, rolled up in a ball with a blanket and teddy bear. 

I quietly got out of bed, slipping my shoes on and leaving the room silently. Before shutting the door I took one last glance at Violet and smiled to myself.

Today will be a good day.

I quietly walked down the flight of stairs and located the nearest entrance. I turned the knob on the door with a click and stepped out, immediately bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going" I rubbed my forehead and kicked the door shut.

"Tch, you're the one who bumped into me."

I looked up to see my short and bitter Captain, Corporal Levi. Just my luck.

"You're right, sorry I guess. I'll be on my way now."

"To where?"

"Why's it matter?"

"You're not supposed to leave HQ unless it's permitted, plus I'm your captain."

I hate not being my own boss. Usually i'd be pulling that 'i'm your boss' card right about now.

"Fine. It's Violets birthday, my present for her was supposed to be a trip to the Surface but you've already got that covered. So I thought I'd make a flower crown for her."