𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞.

Petra slander isn't welcome here🙂———————-Your POV:

———————-
Your POV:

"Slow down Violet! We can go look around later, I know you're excited but we have to head inside first!" I shouted at Violet as she hopped out of the carriage and ran into the grass.

Me and Scarlett watched as she picked a piece of grass and inspected it thoroughly. We laughed and climbed out of the carriage, Levi and Hange had exited first to grab the bags we brought. I offered to help but Hange insisted Levi do it.

"This is going to take some getting used to, my eyes burn already."

"I know and the air is so clean up here. The trees are so pretty too, everything that we've seen is breathtaking."

"Do you think she'll catch a cold, scar?"

"Nah, it's not that cold. Our bodies with probably just have to get used to all these changes. If anything our health should improve."

"Yeah, you're right. The air quality and sunlight is good for us, plus the living conditions, food and shit are better quality. This will be good for us."

"Come on guys! Let's introduce you three!" Hange shouted, bonking Levi on the head with her fist.

"Violet, come on."

"Okay..." she grabbed a handful of grass and clutched it in her hand trying to hide it from us. Me and Scarlett exchanged glances and smiled. She's simply too cute.

"Mom look, I brought you something."

"What is it?"

She held out a single piece of grass and placed it in my hand, "it's grass! Cool right?"

"It's so soft and light, I can't wait to go find some flowers later."

"The surface is so much cooler than the underground. There's so much color, so much life."

"And there's much more to see Violet, maybe we can ask Hange to show us around. I'd say we can ask Levi but he'd probably bite."

"Like a dog?!"

"Yup, like a little angry chihuahua." Scarlett whispered to us as the shade from the Survey Corps Headquarters fell over us. Violet bursted out in laughter and agreed.

Levi opened the door and held it open for all of us.

"Woah, it's so spacious in here."