𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12- 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝗼?

———————-Levis POV:

———————-
Levis POV:

Although the mission was a step forward for humanity the amount of casualties we've suffered seems to deter the victorious aspects.

Of course we have Annie Leonhart in custody now but shes no use to us behind a crystal barrier.

Hange and Pastor Nick discovered Titans in the wall but the good ole' pastor won't tell us shit about how they got in there.

Casualties were immense. Hundreds of corpses are scattered across Stohess from the battle, some of them being our own soldiers. Scarlett was found but Petra is deemed missing.

The way back to HQ was quiet. We brought along Pastor Nick in hopes he will give us information at some point. (Y/n) and Hange slept majority of the way home. Both of their heads were leaning on my shoulders.

When we arrived back there were 3 military police carriages parked in front. Moblit and I exchanged a glance then looked back out the window.

"What are they doing here? Did they receive word on what happened in Stohess? Could they have come for Eren?"

"No, I don't think so. Eren is allowed to stay with us for now since the government is finally agreeing that he's of use to us. But Erwin never told me about them dropping by, I'll go see." I pushed Hange off my shoulder and gently nudged (y/n) awake.

"Are we back?"

"Yeah, the MP's made a surprise visit too. Let's go see what it's about, better not be any bullshit. Hange make sure to grab your new friend."

"Hm? The MP's?" (y/n) rubbed her eyes then slid to open the carriage door. The rest of the squads that arrived on horseback had headed to the stables. Leaving our carriage, the supply carriage and Erwin. We all got out after her. One of the nurses was chatting with a soldier.

Your POV:

Nurse Daya...?

But she's the one who's supposed to be watching Violet. If she's getting questioned then where's V? unless...oh my god.

I ran up to the two, ditching Levi and Hange. Daya turned towards me and gasped, clasping her hands together.

"Im so, so, so sorry (y/n)!-"

So it is about Violet.

"Just tell me where she is."

"Excuse me. Are you the mother?"