𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐀𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝗺𝐬.

let's just get to the female Titan part already

let's just get to the female Titan part already. I'm gonna be honest this chapter is okay to skip if you want.

—————————
Your POV:
2 weeks later.

Tomorrow is quickly approaching. 12 more hours and we'll be outside the walls for the first time in our lives. It wasn't the thought of leaving the walls that worried me it was the possibility we may never return.

These two weeks flew by so fast that it all seems blurred together. Between training and getting to know everyone else it's been a crazy time. At least Scarlett is naturally skilled with the ODM gear and the training seems to be helping her a lot in the strength/speed department.

Since she'll be in Hange's squad while I'll be in Levi Squad I'm more worried about her than anything. I believe she will be safe in the formation since Hange's squad has a different role but the nerves are still there.

Violet is going to be staying here with the nurses in the infirmary wing. They'll be able to keep her company for the hours we're gone so I'm not too worried about it. They're nurses, what's the worst they could do?

Violet was fast asleep next to me while Scarlett was sitting on the windowsill looking up into the night sky. She had a cup of coffee in her hand that was left over from dinner. Her fingers were nervously tapping against the white porcelain.

"You know Scar, staying up half the night will just decrease your battle performance. You should get to bed."

She looked over at me visibly bothered about the recon mission.

"No level of reassurance will matter if  you can't believe in yourself because in the end it will be up to you to choose your own path. That's something my mother taught me when I was about Violets age. I know you're nervous but I promise you'll be okay, even Hange is convinced your performances lately have shown promising talent."

"It's not that I'm worried about myself, well I am. But I'm more worried about you, we'll be in different parts of the formation so if something happens I won't be able to save you."

"Scarlett. We both know I can handle myself so there's no need to worry about me. If anything I should be worried about you, but I know you're strong so I'll put my faith in you and trust you'll return with me. And don't worry since I'm with Petra I'll protect her too."

"Hey, how many times do I have to tell you. I don't have a crush on Petra."

"Oh really? Because the sexual tension in the showers the other day said otherwise."