𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐲.

can't wait to get into the angst for this story——————-Your POV:

——————-
Your POV:

After the three of us got dressed we found our way to the training field. Everyone was lined up like statues holding firm salutes with confidence in their gazes.

"Well this is an intimidating crowd." Scarlett mumbled and I nodded.

"Violet you can go play just stay where I can see you. Try to stay away from the training though, I don't want you to get hurt. Oh and please try not to get your dress dirty."

"Okay, see ya in a bit!" Violet ran off and turned around to wave at us. I smiled and waved back, seeing her happy always made me happy.

"You two, get in line!" Levi shouted.

We stood in the front row next to Petra and Nifa. We exchanged morning greetings and listened to the instructions ahead.

"Since we have two new members joining us, today will be more about them rather than the rest of you. Take this a day to observe and learn, they are a special case. For (Y/n) and Scarlett, we will be testing your abilities today in order to assign position in the formation of the 57th expedition. Nifa, Petra, step up."

The others moved out of the way, forming a circle to watch the sparring go down.

"The match will be simple. Who ever touches the ground first loses. Nifa versus Scarlett, Petra versus (Y/n)."

"Sir, I'm not sure I'm too cut out to go up against (y/n)."

"If you lose, you lose. This is just to see her abilities nothing more."

"Okay sir, understood."

Scarlett leaned in closer to me, cupping my ear with her hand.

"Try to go easy on Petra, don't break any bones."

"I wasn't planning on it shithead. Have fun with Nifa by the way, I wish you luck."

Scarlett rolled up the sleeves of her jacket and brought her fists into a stance. I have to admit, for someone with hardly any fight experience she's got a decent Stance. Although i'm sure after seeing me and many others fight for her whole life she picked a few things up naturally.

I took my stance too, Petra and Nifa doing the same across from us. I rolled my neck to crack it and waited for the signal to begin.

"Ready and...begin!" Hange shouted enthusiastically.

—-