Misunderstood Argument

For hours upon end, Zhongli and Childe kept arguing nonstop. There were multiple times when Childe shed a few tears due to anger and confusion, Zhongli showed no emotions back at him.

"I... will you please just listen to me..?" Childe tiredly muttered out, his energy was almost completely drained out. His eyes were puffy, cheeks were red, and his eyes felt like they were burning. "Like I said the last time, I won't forgive you. Didn't you listen at all?" Zhongli raised his voice in annoyance, making Childe shiver a tiny bit.

Zhongli had enough with the fight but as soon as he tried to turn back and walk away from Childe, he was grabbed by the back of the collar and was slammed onto a wardrobe. "WHY DON'T YOU FORGIVE ME ALREADY, IT WASN'T MY FAULT... I PROMISE!" Tears were trailing down Childe's cheek and his voice was raspy from all the crying. Zhongli was still not giving in, what a bummer.

Childe gripped tightly onto Zhongli's collar while the other male grabbed onto his wrist, forcefully pulling it to the side which made Childe let go of him. He then pushed him away, tightening his left glove by pulling it down afterwards. Zhongli glared at Childe deeply, almost as if he's staring into his soul, "Listen, it's hard to understand but I know you'll get it eventually... but I honestly think you're just being difficult. I give up, till we meet again, Childe."

The ginger couldn't say anything except stare back at the individual in front of him. He tried his best to convince Zhongli but it didn't seem to work at all. Childe wanted to give up at this point and Zhongli was too stubborn and ignorant to listen. It wouldn't matter anyway, both of them have their reasons that wont come out of their mouths.

The dark brown-haired man then teleports away with a blink of an eye, leaving behind yellow glowing particles that soon faded in the air. Feeling defeated, Childe covered his eyes with both of his palms and sat on the bed in an attempt to calm himself down. Shortly, this moment for him made Childe break into another round of tears.

It isn't both of their faults.