Crimson Grass

(Page will contain a few photos!)
(Contains the Following Topics: Blood, Knives)

Valicity stands up, walking in front of the other. "Are you alright?" Childe asks, staring up to see that Valicity had a devilish smirk on her face.

"You heard me"

Valicity kicked the Harbinger to the floor and held him down with her foot. Childe quietly watches the other pull out a knife from behind. Not bothered to break free just yet.

"As stupid this could be, you would be a tough opponent, right?"

"If you were planning to kill me.. why didn't you just say so in the beginning?" Childe teases.

"That'll be enough out of you." Valicity leans down and presses the knife against Childe's throat but before it could go any further, the other kicks her away.

"I didn't want it to end this way." Childe got up, pulling out his two hydro swords. With a smirk, the Harbinger quickly slashed at Valicity. However, she managed to dodge in time. Valicity ran behind and tried to stab Childe's spine, an extremely fatal spot once punctured. The Harbinger took quick notice of it and turned around, but what was left on his chest was a long slice that soon faded into a soft red color.

"Haha! Nice one." Childe kicked Valicity in the stomach and sprinted forwards, not giving her enough time to get up. He swung two times but soon realized Valicity defended with her arms. They were soon to be bleeding quickly.

In surprise, Childe accidentally letted his guard down. He felt a sharp pain and was greeted with a knife in his stomach, a few streams of blood drips down his mouth to add with it. Childe felt like he was about to pass out but he didn't let that happen too easily.

Valicity pulled the knife out but it was roughly snatched out of her hands. Childe pinned the other to the ground and held the bloody knife above her, Childe didn't stab her immediately, as if he is hesitating.

"My, would you look at that. Guess it's time?"

"...Just do it you fucking idiot."

"Sheesh alright, just know that I'm only going soft on you."

"Wh-"

And so, the grass around them splattered with blood. The stab felt weak so there's a possibility she could live by the looks of it- Valicity still had some sort of smirk on her face. It radiates something more sinister.. maybe she is planning something in the future? Childe also took out the necklace he still had and stomped on it, leaving it in many pieces.

The Harbinger held his stomach to prevent blood loss. He began walking away but soon fell to the ground not so long after. "This... was uncalled for." Childe said to himself as he closed his eyes, slow walking could be heard in the distance.

"How amazing. Seeing you vulnerable in this state. You're unique, Tartaglia. You really are. Except... for a Harbinger like you, I seriously expected more from you. That was quite disappointing." Valicity said as she kicked Childe to the side, groans escaped his mouth.

Valicity proceeds to run away, leaving Childe to fend for himself. He didn't have enough energy except being able to sit up slowly. He slept while still preventing the blood from spilling out too fast- which it soaked a large amount of his clothes already.

- - -

Hu Tao and Zhongli sit near the edge of a small cliff, admiring the huge tree near them. The golden leafs sway through the air, some falling on the grass, and some landing on their heads.

"So, how do you like it, pretty good right?" Hu Tao said as Zhongli nodded afterwards. Zhongli didn't see anything too wrong with the surroundings, as if this could be his safe-spot.

"When did you find out about this place?"

"Oh, a long time ago I had to find a client who needed help- I forgot where they were and I ended up here." Hu Tao chuckles as she places her palm on her cheek.

Zhongli laughs along while picking out the leafs from his head

Zhongli laughs along while picking out the leafs from his head. Light softly touches their skin, the warmth was soothing as it made them less colder from a few minutes ago. "Once the sun reaches a bit more higher, do you want to go on a stroll around the tree?" Hu Tao suggests while stretching.

The other nodded as he could feel his heart warming up, Zhongli never felt this relieved in a long time.