Annoyance

(Page will contain a few photos!)

Zhongli could hear soft snoring above him, he chuckled as he held onto Childe's hand firmly, still cautious about his surroundings as to who knows when Valicity will come outside of her room?

The both of them shared their moments until Zhongli heard a door creak, he scrambled as he got off of Childe and laid him down on his side. Zhongli swiftly sat away from Childe like nothing ever happened, "Aw, is MY darling sleeping peacefully?~" Valicity said as she wrapped her arms around Childe behind the couch.

Zhongli became agitated, wanting to punch Valicity in the face.. but that would lead to worser problems. He got up from the couch and went outside of the room without saying anything, soon to go down the stairs and go outside to cool off.

Zhongli clutched his hands and tried to keep in his frustrated tears which he failed to. He ended up going to a less populated area to break down, technically somewhere near Guili Plains. Some people looked at him weirdly when he passed by which didn't help at all, poor Zhongli.

- - -

He found a place to let out all of his anger and summoned his spear in his hand. Zhongli left tons of marks on the rock he pinned his eyes onto. He knew it got worse once the rock completely split in half and crumbled down.

Zhongli kept thinking how much he wanted to hurt Valicity- either way he has to keep those thoughts to himself and be nice

Zhongli kept thinking how much he wanted to hurt Valicity- either way he has to keep those thoughts to himself and be nice. Things kept rushing through his head, trying to keep himself calm. He is probably being too overprotective, Zhongli should just give up by now and which is the right thing to do during situations like this. Why is he feeling like this?

Everything is somehow always going terribly wrong for Zhongli, it feels like he can never have a break, hm? Zhongli collapsed onto the ground backwards, tears still trailed down his face. A shadow was later casted over him, yet again, it was Hu Tao.

"You seem pretty beaten up. Something happened again, yes?" Hu Tao said, still with a curious and somewhat happy tone.

Zhongli sat up, wiping his tears away. "Am I just being possessive or protective?" He said while slowly standing up- it was a simple question yet it holds a lot of mysteries.

"Just forget about that girl, she is probably only doing this to play with your heart. It might die down soon or later!" Hu Tao rubbed Zhongli's back in an attempt to calm him down. She is not too good with comforting people but it was pretty easy since Hu Tao is a close friend of his and knows almost everything about Zhongli.

Both her and Zhongli have the same opinions on Valicity so they are still finding a way to convince Childe. "Ahem. First question, how.. did you manage to find me?" Zhongli blurted. "About that... I uh.. just happened to find you! That's all." Hu Tao giggled, she followed him all the way to Guili Plains, that's plenty of dedication for a friend.

Zhongli shrugged it off and rubbed his sore eyes. It took a while for him to fix himself so he can do things normally again, they did need to go back to Liyue for a chat after all.

- - -

"Where did.. Zhongli go? And um- why are you on me?" Childe said as he blinked a couple of times, finding that Valicity was resting on top of Childe while he was sleeping. "Oh! I'm sorry, I just happened to accidentally fall asleep as well!" Valicity got off of him and smiled comfortly at the other, obviously lying, "No no, it's fine. Just got a tiny bit startled!" Childe ruffled Valicity's hair and laughed.

"Oh and Zhongli went somewhere, he told me he had to pick up something from a store." Valicity said, also lying, she has an extreme habit of doing it.

"I should be going now-"

"Wait! I want to give you something before you head off.." Valicity tugged onto Childe's arm and handed him a necklace, "I bought this for you, I hope you like it!"

"Thank you!" Childe said as he went out the room, closing the door behind him. Childe's expression changed into a worried look, he didn't bother to put on the necklace and so he just putted it inside his pocket.

He went outside the apartment and walked around the city, hoping to find Zhongli. "A store, eh?" Childe mumbled to himself as he searched nearly every store that he saw.

Childe sighed, "Did he really run off again?" he stared off into the bridge that Zhongli ran out of. For half an hour, all he saw was other citizens exiting and entering the area.

Childe ran out of patience, before he could turn around, someone hugged him from behind

Childe ran out of patience, before he could turn around, someone hugged him from behind. Yet again, it was the one and only Valicity.
Who would have thought? She was getting onto Childe's nerves.

"Wh- How did you find me!?"

"I just-"

Before Valicity could continue with her sentence, she was pushed away. "Can you please.. leave me alone for a bit? Childe raised his voice, making Valicity shocked.

"But-"

"Not another word from you." Childe said as he glared deeply into Valicity which made her shiver. Valicity stepped away and allowed Childe continue with his searching.

- - -

"Hurry up, We don't have all time y'know!" Hu Tao said while Zhongli catches up slowly, "What if we do have time? Surely I wont be that slow."

Childe spotted them and glided over the railings. He couldn't really hear what Valicity was yelling behind him, Childe was too excited to see Zhongli again.

"Look who is here, Zhongli!" Hu Tao pointed to Childe's direction. The Ex-Archon chuckled as they both ran to where Childe landed.

The Harbinger gave Zhongli a big hug, "Stop leaving me, we recently reunited and now you are doing this? What a shame.." Childe said playfully, that saying still 'haunts' Zhongli till this day. "I'm sorry, I had to get some fresh air, that's all." Zhongli said as he hugged the other one back.

"But hey, at least you are safe!" Childe refrained from giving Zhongli a few kisses on his cheek. Both of them also forgotten that Hu Tao was behind them, almost like third-wheeling but they didn't mind it.

Zhongli saw Valicity running towards them which made him pull apart from Childe quickly, also making the others confused.

"Zhongli? Are you ok-"

"Childe! Quit running!" Valicity slowed down her pace and grabbed onto Childe's arm again. "I wasn't running away, I only came down here to greet Zhongli and Hu Tao."

Valicity rolled her eyes and letted go of Childe, angrily glaring at Zhongli.

[A/N]

Sorry for not posting a page for a while, I was busy with certain things! I'll leave this page off with a cliffhanger so I can start working on a new page already-

(My Kaebedo fanfic will have to wait a bit longer..)