XVI:XXII

(Page will contain a few photos!)

A day after everything happened.
It was silent after that. Too silent.

Where did that all go?

Valicity called Childe to meet near Mt. Aocang, she wanted to pay her sorry with somewhere beautiful. Maybe that will make him forgive her.

It wont be easy but at least give it a try.

- - -

The trees flourished and swayed by the soft brush of wind and sun.

"He should he here at any time now.." Valicity crossed her arms, admiring the place while waiting... waiting for the time where she can strike.

Childe came through the same entrance that Valicity entered, the Harbinger thought that the place was splendid. "Sorry for the long wait, I was running in through some predicaments." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

" He said while rubbing the back of his head

"It's fine.. oh! About yesterday, I felt sorry for being a bit clingy and annoying. I should've respected your boundaries and left you be for a while." Valicity said while slowly reaching out something from her back pocket, probably another gift?

"Forgive and forget, it'll all be in the past and you shouldn't have to care about it by then."

Childe faced away Valicity and walked towards a more sunny area, waiting for the other to follow. "This place is so interesting, when did you find out about this?" Childe sighed in disbelief and amazement, he took a quick glance at Valicity's eyes- they were somewhat dull like his but Childe didn't have too much thought about them.

- - -

Zhongli zoned out once more, could there be an option to fix this? Nonetheless, he should just tell the tale in another time. Maybe now is not the best choice.

Time is ticking rather faster than usual.
Concerned? Not in the slightest amount.

Should he check on Childe?
It's a bit too early for that now but surely it wont hurt at all.

"Hey! Are you interested about going on another adventure again? Something to let go of that thought in your head that I assume?" Hu Tao blurted behind Zhongli, snapping him back to the real world. "We have been going everywhere for a bit too much, how about we have a break and do it tomorr-" Zhongli's sentence was cut short, "Alright! It's fine, just wanted to check up on you." Hu Tao's happy expression turned guilty for pushing Zhongli.

The Funeral Parlor Director was about to walk away but was stopped shortly. "Don't be guilty about it, we can always go someday. But if you are that insisting about it then your wish is my command." Zhongli said with a warming smile, he didn't want to make a friend sad before leaving.

Hu Tao's face lit up, jumping in place while holding onto the other's hands in joy. "Hooray! Let's get going then, how does... this place sound like?" She said while showing Zhongli a picture.

 this place sound like?" She said while showing Zhongli a picture

"Looks like a nice place. Say, are you sure its free from disruptions?" Zhongli said, worried that they might run into something that could ruin the peaceful moment. "Just a few treasure hoarders here and there but they can be avoided easily." Hu Tao said while walking, the other follows behind.

- - -

Valicity and Childe sat near somewhere partly shady, watching the sun slowly rise up. The place was still rather cold so they sat by each other, not too close but enough to feel warmth.

"Say, we should go here more often. It's also a good time to start knowing each other a bit more better!" Childe said, still avoiding eye contact with Valicity.

"What if I said this could be our final moments together?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Childe said, becoming somewhat nervous. Those words made his spine shiver, what did she mean by that?

Is there something going on?
What will happen?